[Haradoll] Hara RUNS fast! Like the FLASH!

Soggychewtoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goosain Bolt!

She actually has a runners frame because her upper body is very light, and she has long legs which give her an edge over her opponents. Not to mention that she has a good sprinters form! It was so sad when she slipped :( Especially since she wasnt moving for a while. Must've hurt a lot since it was a concrete floor.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been told that she is pretty fast, and my friend calls her the Goosain bolt I think, can anyone answer me why she is known like this?

How Hara got her nickname "Goosain Bolt"?

"Although she had lost that race, it was obvious that she was going to win if she had not fallen. With her surprising skills in running, some netizens have started calling her "Goosain Bolt". For those of you who doesn't get the nickname, "Usain Bolt" is probably the world's fastest runner, as he is a three-time olympic gold medalist, winning the race (with a world record) for 100m, 200m, and also winning the 4x100 meter relay with his teammates." -c. AllKPop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...