[Haradoll] Hara RUNS fast! Like the FLASH!

Soggychewtoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic... i still remember the time when she was filming for invincible youth, on one episode, she ran so fastttt that they gave her the nickname "goosain bolt"

in my view she was like "sonic" xD

• 1 month later...

haha. i saw her running a race in an invincible youth episode and thought she was really fast. then i saw the gifs and realized she really was fast. it's quite unfortunate that she fell though. all that hard work getting to the front and she falls! so sad. but i'm glad that she was ok in the end.

• 1 month later...

Yeah! I saw her in a video clip, I forgot what show was that. They were running towards pillows and whoever sits on it first remains. She really was crazy the whole time and so fast! Eventually she won but got really dizzy from all the beatings she gave and took since they were basically fighting for the pillows :D

She sure run fast. I think she should join Dream Team with Minho from SHinee.

Plus she is very competitive, if it is not Dream Team, she should tag along with Ji Hyo in running man. She was amazing in it. Love Hara ^_^

She is so lucky to be able to run so fast, I wish I could be like her. ^_^