• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Soggychewtoy

[Haradoll] Hara RUNS fast! Like the FLASH!

487 posts in this topic

She's very quick O.o

the first time I saw her running skills, was in Invincible Youth :)

While I was watching that it was like 'shes gonna win, shes gonna win!' then she fell and my mood went kerplunk :crying: but she was ok, thats the main thing! ^_^

omg so fast!!!!!!! i want to watch the video now kkkkkk~~~~~~~

omg hara why hurting yourself? but i'm proud of you~!

What show was this? o.0

I didn't know they had variety shows that involved running!

But man is she fast.. the other girls had no chance at all

this shows that she exercise alot!! no wonder her body always in shape!! wow, looks like im gonna workout more.

I watched this show and I gotta say it was a really fun show. Except the part at the end where Hara injured herself. I wanted her to win as well, =( , she's a girl who puts in 100% effort, a really inspiring girl, and from watching it, it makes me want to give 100% in whatever I do as well, :) ,sms.

saw this show quite a while ago, Hara sure is very competitive when it comes these sort of acts :thumbup1:

i saw that episode..

it's wherein a lot of female idol groups were gathered and it was like the olympics..

hara was at the final round and it was a race..

i was surprised how fast hara approaches the finish line and then suddenly she disappeared..

i'm glad she's alright though..

that must have been painful..

wonder who would win in a 100m race, goo hara, bora,hyoyeon or krystal, all very athletic woman.

yes, i have seen her running in other variety show, i cant recall what kind of program..

and she looks very light on her feet~

Definitely a fast runner but makes me a bit worried still she tends to fall down regularly. I just hope she keeps healthy and safe

in idol girls chuseok spesial right, but she almost win if she dont fall.

in king of idol, she really strong, she can knock down other gils idol and become a queen game water, wowwooo

poor hara she feel to the ground ;) surely she is running so fast, hope she is ok~

When i saw this vids of her running , i was like " Go Hara , you are amazing " but she suddenly fell ! I was so sad !

I so wanted her to win , i was very disapointed ! I kown she hurt herself when falling ! :sweatdrop:

She is so strong for her body type ! For sure she is the goosain bolt ! OMG :thumbup::thumbup:

I was instanly her friend ! I love her !

Yea I saw the clip during the airing of the SSP Ep 257 with jokwon, beg and kara. She tried so hard in that race LOL! It was really cute, even the falling moment :). They also mentioned that apparently she's also very strong..

oohhh i saw this before, thats when she got the nickname Goosain Bolt rite?

she was awesome, very sad seeing her fell down T.T

Ouch when I saw her fall...

Poor hara, she was so close to winning

clumsy and cute at the same time

She's so crazy fast for someone who is so short. My theory (aside from her using real running form) is that because she is so skinny, she has less mass for gravity to pull down, kind of like those bugs that glide on the surface of water. She also probably has less wind resistance, if that counts for anything.

Goosian Bolt! Hara Goo had the race in the bag, too bad she always falls like usual. Like, when I watched the special a while back I was like "Hara's gonna win, no competition....race starts...Hara is out like lightnin'..falls...my heart skips a beat..Maknae turns around to help."

she's so fast, but i'm happier and proud of her that she was willing to close the ceremony although she was injured :D