[Haradoll] Hara RUNS fast! Like the FLASH!

Soggychewtoy

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched this show and I gotta say it was a really fun show. Except the part at the end where Hara injured herself. I wanted her to win as well, =( , she's a girl who puts in 100% effort, a really inspiring girl, and from watching it, it makes me want to give 100% in whatever I do as well, :) ,sms.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw that episode..

it's wherein a lot of female idol groups were gathered and it was like the olympics..

hara was at the final round and it was a race..

i was surprised how fast hara approaches the finish line and then suddenly she disappeared..

i'm glad she's alright though..

that must have been painful..

When i saw this vids of her running , i was like " Go Hara , you are amazing " but she suddenly fell ! I was so sad !

I so wanted her to win , i was very disapointed ! I kown she hurt herself when falling ! :sweatdrop:

She is so strong for her body type ! For sure she is the goosain bolt ! OMG :thumbup::thumbup:

I was instanly her friend ! I love her !

• 2 weeks later...

She's so crazy fast for someone who is so short. My theory (aside from her using real running form) is that because she is so skinny, she has less mass for gravity to pull down, kind of like those bugs that glide on the surface of water. She also probably has less wind resistance, if that counts for anything.

Goosian Bolt! Hara Goo had the race in the bag, too bad she always falls like usual. Like, when I watched the special a while back I was like "Hara's gonna win, no competition....race starts...Hara is out like lightnin'..falls...my heart skips a beat..Maknae turns around to help."