[MP3] Tomorrow - 4Tomorrow [Gain, Seungyeon, Uee, Hyunah]

dorminic_oyh

Our Seungyeon is hard at work.

This time's she's with Hyuna (4Minute), UEE (After School) and Gain (Brown Eyed Girls) as a special new act called 4Tomorrow.

Download Link @ post #2
Enjoy!

Notes
1) Usual legal mumbo jumbo about how I don't own this audio track and I don't intend any copyright infringement.
2) Anyone can come up with lyrics and translations? That'll be awesome.
3) I don't like Hyuna & Gain's inclusions. If you wanna put in someone from 4Minute & BEG, use Jiyoon & Narsha. It sounds better.
4) Also if this a special girl group collaboration, where the hell is 2NE1 and SNSD?

Edited by ELJunRa

4) Also if this a special girl group collaboration, where the hell is 2NE1 and SNSD?

That's because 2NE1 already has Lollipop and SNSD already has Chocolate.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if this song will grow on me. I can't even seem to find Seungyeon's voice, except Hyuna, I can't recognize any of their voices. It's all been digitalized too much.

Edited by loveholic

That's because 2NE1 already has Lollipop and SNSD already has Chocolate.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if this song will grow on me. I can't even seem to find Seungyeon's voice, except Hyuna, I can't recognize any of their voices. It's all been digitalized too much.

I agree. The song's nothing special. Might have something to do with the personnel singing it. In fact, I'm almost over it already.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...