If KARA were to release merchandise, what would you want to buy?

the93rd

i would seriously spend all my money to buy ANYTHING with them .

in comics connection in my country ( singapore )

you see dbsk , suju , snsd merchandise around everywhere .

but its super rare to be able to find a kara one .

oh well , at least there's snsd and SHINee

but i want kara's merchandise ! >;(

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now the closest we can come to their clothes is like buying the stuff they wear on shows (though they try to hide the maker) like Pancoat which seems to be an idol trend. I wish they would release clothes that'd be so awesome :X. I actually am a huge fan of random but useful merchandise. Although a bit odd like Kara mugs, bedsheets (? LOL), cellphone cases, key covers/identifiers (I always need these since I have a zillion keys), and other oddities haha.

Yea I would just go crazy and spend on anything that is related to them cd,videos, towels etc.

If you look at yesasia there are plenty of merchandise there.

If I have very deep pockets or alot of funds I would definitely collect all Kara merchandise.

Right I have to prioritise what I have to buy. The first thing that every Kara fan should collect is the most limited edition of a product whenever possible. It is the most highly valued among all collections. Normal edition never come close to a limited edition in terms of monetary value and personal value. The feeling of having in your hand 1 out of only 1000 copies being produce is a very intense feeling of happiness and satisfaction. I feel that once on 1 of my limited edition Japanese album that I bought. From my experience the thing that would sold out the fastest is a photobook. A photobook is so limited that it is sold out even before it is release. A photobook a really a must get. The next thing that is limited is posters or a dvd that is describe as having limited copies. The rest would be album and singles.

Well I am now actually feeling pretty angryicon7.gif now that I miss the chance to get a guaranteed copy of "Kara Mbc Sweet Muse Gallery" at cdjapan(another website for shopping on cds). Cdjapan is well known for having their "first presses" and limited edition goods being guaranteed once you place your order. Anyway I pre-ordered it from another website.I just hope that I would get my dvd safely and surely. I am in no way gaining anything by promoting them. I am just sharing my experience.

I want a T-shirt with KARA actually on the shirt.

Now ill be more detailed about what I mean.

Just a day ago, I was in the city and I walked past a hip hop dancing dude with a crazy-cool shirt. It was white and it believe it or not, it had some of the SNSD girls on it. I think I saw Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. Two girls were standing on the back with graffiti writing in the middle. and the front had one girl on the corner of the shirt. But the cool thing was.. the girls were like sketched drawings or cell shades or something and it was all drawn in black. So basically black and white. I was thinking... if they only came with KARA on it as well.

Random. but it looked epic.

i love books. so, a book? XD a book written by the girl, as a half-diary, a public diary would be it.

notebooks with the girls both on the inside and outside. anything i get to use everyday to see their face.

i dont like kpop artists' chibi version. so, get the real pics on those merchandise!! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...