If KARA were to release merchandise, what would you want to buy?

the93rd

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess for guys its just kinda weird to get their merchandise, like shoes or whatever, but I wont mind a shirt when going to a concert/fanmeeting or something related. bagpack or some accessory would be nice too, and it'll be worth purchasing IMO.

Yeah, some merchandise are a little too loud for guys. Like clear folders with KARA on it, I find them unsuitable for guy fans, cos maybe society doesn't really see expressive guy fans in good acceptable light here. But other types of items such as tshirt, mugs are acceptable to me. Personally, other than albums, photobooks and posters, I have 2 KARA mugs, keychains, dry fit shirts, karaholic towel, star collection cards, badges. But those accessories I don't wear them all at once, or all the time, other than the keychain. I have stickers too, but I have no idea where to paste them. And it's weird for a guy to use stickers to decorate stuff, so I just keep them.

I would probably get shoes too if they have them.

Never looked at their merchandises so i dont know what they sell. Clothes with the members on it would be a start. im fine with loud stuff that screams "im a fan of KARA!!!". we shouldn't be embarrassed of being fans of our girls.

IF i have the cash, i would buy alot of their stuff.

Hmmm, I never thought of it before, I think if the girls did advertisements for shirts, jewelry, shoes I'd buy it. But of course I also buy key chains or small cute things, like cute little bears and pens. Anything I buy since it was cute and matched my style.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about if they took the trading card idea, but made them more 'collectible'. For example, include memorabilia patch cards made with some of their actual stage costumes, signed and numbered cards, 'cut' cards of sheet music, dual autographed cards, etc.

Also, restrict the printing to a certain number of packs, and guarantee 1 of these memoribilia cards/autographs per box.

I think it would make the cards a lot more fun to collect, and even encourage trading, buying and selling for your favorite members.