• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
the93rd

If KARA were to release merchandise, what would you want to buy?

221 posts in this topic

Clothing and Socks would be good, but i dun think it will come in big sizes right?

I totally agree with u..I also will buy a book about KARA..

Every night before sleep or whenever I'm free, can see each of them ^^

I would love to have cartooned mini figurines of each member~ collectibles Lol!

Jewelry is possible too.......if it were designed by them!!!

That's so much more meaningful~

And yes, seriously more posters please!! I want more selections to pick from :eyelove:

I'd want a KARA T-shirt or a fanbook. Nothing too expensive hopefully as that'll be a stretch for me.

Would be interested to buy photobooks and posters..love to spazz at KARA pictures! :D

Don't they already sell KARA merchandise? Karaya, their clothing line. Or it is suppose to mean like fan memorabilia? If so, then I would want a framed picture with their signatures printed on it.

I like shoes and T-shirt. And photo book also. That would be great if they released some.

i would buy a sweat shirt with a hood, because i really like hoodies, and whats more, there is a kara print on it :) maybe a jacket too? they should sell photobooks as well.

I would die to buy a t-shirt! Some (guy) accessories 0:) Maybe even a tie... Which I have no idea how to wear. :S Hoodies are a must buy if they sell any! <3 Hoodies are the best

Edited by OtherKey72

I wouldn't go so far as to get a shirt but I would definitely buy posters, photobooks and coffee mugs. Not too sure about notebooks. I might consider getting them if it was for personal use. Kara calendar would be good :D I should really get myself some Kara cd's before thinking about buying anything else :P

I want to buy the flashy blue pants they wore for mister performance! The red one also can.

Anyway I would like to see them release thumbdrive like the one I have on my computer:

040.jpg

I wouldn't go so far as to get a shirt but I would definitely buy posters, photobooks and coffee mugs. Not too sure about notebooks. I might consider getting them if it was for personal use. Kara calendar would be good :D I should really get myself some Kara cd's before thinking about buying anything else :P

"I should really get myself some Kara cd's before thinking about buying anything else"

Sounds good to me...LOL

I would want a KARA Sweatshirt or Sweat out fit for jogging haha. a Dark Blue or denim one >:D KARA will gimme hope as i think i can run faster haha.

If they released something like a hoodie, or something I could like wear, I'd buy it! Heck, I'd buy anything from KARA! lol

I wanted KARA playing cards, on ebay there were SNSD ones so I thought our girls should have one so i emailed the seller and got him to design a set of kara cards. I think they turned out pretty nice.

98pcs.jpg

^ That's so cool.

They'll probably become a collectors item. Nice.

Are they for sale?

I'd like to buy everything released. But for me 1st I'd get the photobook(fanmade or official)

shirts and hoodies first :D

Let's see... bumper stickers, vinyl stickers for windshields, windows, etc., lanyards, blankets, pillows, bean bag chairs, .....I could go on and on, but yeah I'd totally buy those things. :excited:

^ That's so cool.

They'll probably become a collectors item. Nice.

Are they for sale?

Yeah they are the seller made a few more. If u go on ebay and search for 'Kara Playing Cards' it will show up the sellers names is arts_cafe

We've got lots of unofficial merchandise in the Phil. but I'd like official socks or slippers or slip-ons. :D And bed sheets/blankets/pillow cases.

i would buy their albums or photobooks! XD thats what i think attracts(???) me the most. :3 but i dont mind buying other merchandises too LOL

There are a lot of KARA merchandise for sale already. And I'd like to buy all of them (when I have enough resources to do so :lol2: ) But I really want the KARA tumbler that I saw from Gmarket and the photobook and mobile strap from kpoptown. I'd like my room to be filled with KARA stuffs starting from bed sheets to curtains and maybe even wallpaper if possible. It makes me giggle when I imagine it. :lol2::lol2::lol2: