[2009.10.07] Fans Greet Nicole a Happy Birthday Through Newspaper Ad

coffeebeanie

colebirth21.png

KARA's Nicole celebrated her 19th* birthday today.

Born on October 7, 1991, Nicole, who has been busy with promotions as part of KARA was greeted by her fans through a newspaper ad taken out for her birthday.

The fans wrote: "Thank you for coming into this world. We're happy to be breathing the same air as you!" They even included a parody of Nicole's popular <Star Golden Bell> corner on KBS2 - <Level with Me>, the answer to which was: Its our Nicole's birthday!

DSP Entertainment said "Nicole was very busy on her birthday because the members' schedules are packed right now. But still, they were able to have a little intimate party in the dorm."

*T/N - Nicole's korean age is 19, and her western age is 18. Koreans compute their age differently.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT EDIT OR REMOVE CREDIT LINE

Don't forget to leave messages for Nicole HERE.

The fans are so cute~ always making those ads ^_^

And it's nice that the members had at least a little time to celebrate (though I'm pretty sure it was really little)

owwhh... how sweet! KARA has the best fans .. of course i'm biased hehhe.

Hope that the birthday message ad will brighten up Nic's day and let her know

how much she is loved and appreciated..

may she continues to improve and entertain us with her bubbly, cheerful and wonderful personality!

*hugs n kisses for our fave sunshine* hehehhe

Aww.. So thoughtful of the fans <3

Nicole must be feeling so lucky and elated to see this article. So much loveeeeee from her fans :D

Its sad that she was so busy on her birthday :( at least she gets to enjoy a small party from Kara.

I wonder what gift will she receive from her fans and Kara :)

Thanks for the translation (:

Happ birthday to our Jung Nicole

love uforever

the fans are so great

hope that all kamilia can be together one day and meet Nicole and Kara:X

Sweet 18 Nicole.she is still so young:))Lol

Awww that's so sweet of Kamilia ^^

A sweet and nice way of greeting for Nicole ^^

And its nice to know that despite their busy schedule they still has a little party to celebrate Nicole's Birthday ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip-off Mae onni ^^