• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Other] Imagine Hara as a rapper

128 posts in this topic

I notice while watching the performances of newbie group HAM with their single T.T dance that their rapper has a resemblance with Hara ... what do you think?

Our lovely Koo Hara:

090913_Hmall_KARA01.jpg

Newbie Hyoni from HAM (the one in pink):

20090923222_239_226_314ab9056f1005b4_66713839.jpg

20090923232606017.jpg

Here is a video of Hara doing her own thing for Hyori

Edited by Elianna

haha. i also thought that she looked

like Hara in some ways. not that much but...

you know i think the long hair resembles her.

and her fair skin as well.

edit:i can't imagine her as a rapper.

her singing skills are improving amazingly...

i like that about her.

i quite agree with you~~

Few days ago just learn abt this group...And1st seeing that girl...was like omg she kinda resemble hara..but she's more mature looking...Maybe their long hair,or maybe some time their smile..the big eyes~~???

I agree in some way they somehow looks alike.. The long hair i suppose.

However, i still prefer Hara in terms of looks though..

I don't think Hara makes a good rapper yet.

Hara still have room for improvement in her vocals and clarity on live performances.

I'm glad that I am not the only one who thinks they look alike =)

Hara is prettier though! It must be the face shape, hairstyle and the skinniness!

T.T dance is a catchy song. It's really weird though, like... how do i explain, the start of the music is one genre and when they start to sing the chorus it's another.

her face shape, hair and her eyes look a bit like Hara but not nose and smile.. still prefer Hara.. Hara is pretty girl!! :geminluv:

Hmmm, I thought she looks like Hara at first, but the more I look at her, the more I think she looks like the Japanese/Chinese singer alan lol.

alan01.jpg

Sorry but I have to dissagree, but I don't see any resemblance between them.

...Or maybe their hairstyle...but nothing else.

doesnt look like her but im willing to watch hara rap

The hair looks the same, but hara's eyes are still more stunning :D

I tihnk hara would be weird as a rapper, but maybe thats just cause she built her image that way

I don't really see the resemblance....Hara has a more innocent look and without a doubt looks younger

Hmm.... the hair and closed mouth smile is a little similar... but Hara has a more youthful look and her eyes are a little bigger

hara's eyes does look similar to that of alan's in the picture. but if u see alan performing live, she doesnt look like hara at all, i guess its just in some pictures or angles XD

They Don't Look Alike But Hara Rapping..

I Have To See That First To Judge.

Thank for sharing :P

Fight~ Hara!