• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Other] Imagine Hara as a rapper

128 posts in this topic

keke...I'm sorry, but I can't take Hara seriously when she's rapping. Stick with being a gag-dol, Hara unnie. You look adorkable =]

Thanks for sharing but sad to say, I don't really agree much with you.

There's seriously a huge big gap of difference.

i think is kind of wierd too, probably when she does it and just by looking it i be rolling off around just of laughter.. haha

sorry, i'm not seeing the resemblance either. they have similar hairstyles but their faces don't alike. i think it's mostly the mouth area that's different.

Hmm. Hara? a rapper?

I think it will suit her. Teehee.

I hope she'll rap one day. :D

I can't agree....

Hara is way more beautiful, charming, stunning and lovely.... :)

and I don't think our Hara can do rap.. :)

it is not like her.. n_n

thx for sharing!! but i still think nicole is a better rapper than hara..but i still love them both!!

i think its the long flowly hair that has been hara's trademark since long ago that has slight resemblance.

right? :D

Mhmm... I Would Prefer Hara The Way She Is Now, Than If She Would Be A Rapper.. Keke ;) I Think Nicole's Image Fits The Rapper In Kara :DD Than If Hara Would, Even Though Hara Is My Fav <3 Hara's Image Should Stay The Same Like She Is Now :DD <3 No Need For Her To Rap, But It Would Be Nice To Hear Her Rap! :D Just My Opinion ^-^

Edited by Ulani!

I think Hara would be weird as a rapper, just like Lee Hyo Ri rapped on Family Outing variety :D

I Don't really think i can see her as a rapper o_o, i just dont think its there for me but thats just what i think :P

hara would make the illest most gangsta rapper ever

but really i could imagine her !!!!

lol i think that since people know what hara's real personality is like that her rap would seem comical. well it would to me at least

I think Hara will be a cute rapper. Unique vocal for rapping. Plus some funny moves while rapping! :thumbup1:

nahh she does not fit as a rapper

she is better as she is sexy and cute

i think the rapper position goes well

with nicole not hara

i disagree with you

there are not similiarity between them

and i think rap thing wouldn't fit hara well

:D

It will better if Hara become Kara's 2nd main rapper. Yeah, most haters said that Hara doesn't do anything in Kara. Yeah, i disagree what they said. But, Hara already rap in a few Kara's song ;) ;)

She looks very much like Hara, but I think Hara would not be so nice as a rapper. She looks better as a dancer and just singing simple parts in music.

What a group... Where are they now? no where!
You can't never ever compare anybody to HARA to be true. She's one of a kind.

Hmmm... I didn't see any resemblance.