• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Video] Hara's Audition for JYP

182 posts in this topic

It has been mentioned before that Koo Hara had auditioned for JYP, but I did not imagine finding a video of it. She is the first one dancing in the second video ... she is one fab dancer!!!!

dscf1608_028763229_2am_2pm_1day_dreampm2.jpg

dscf1594_228497729_2am_2pm_1day_dreampm2.jpg

1254387260_img_3_1_1.jpg

credit: mgoon@youtube

credit: tkfkdyo@youtube

Edited by Elianna

yeah, she is a good dancer.

for a young age that's amazing.

kind of reminds me of me when i was young.

wow wow... she danced really well..

She is such a good dancer, and i luv her body waving moves! hehe

^^she was a trainee at JYP. (:

edit: i read on other translated articles that she was.

Hara is seriously an awesome dancer. I guess she auditioned with Sunmi, that's why they're are close. If she had made it, she could have been a wonder girl. lol :sweatdrop:

^ I thought she was..?

^^she was a trainee at JYP. (:

edit: i read on other translated articles that she was.

Hara is amazing! Even at a young age, she could dance so well!

Did anyone else notice that in the first video, one side of Hara's pants are rolled up just like they were during the Mister perfs? O_O It's like starting the trend before it happened!

heard that she have become friends with sunmi from wondergirls during this audition.

hope i can find pictures of them together! both of them are really cute and dorky.

Hara is awesome but i didnt know she started off at JYP. thanks for the vid.

wow she's really a great dancer! and even though i'm surprised JYP didn't pick her i'm kind of glad now that she's in KARA haha

heard that she have become friends with sunmi from wondergirls during this audition.

hope i can find pictures of them together! both of them are really cute and dorky.

they are actually
childhood friends
(:

so they've known each other before the audition.

thx for posting...... must have taken you a long time to find those vids.........

wow hara can dance at such a young age....... but i'm glad she left JYP, if not she wouldnt have joined KARA.......

if i'm not wrong she also trained in SM Entertainment as well, for a short period of time............

i think it is for the better... with kara we can see hara moving her butt which is so much better than seeing her pointing fingers and clap2... haha..

ps. i love both wonder girls and Kara

nice find there and thanks for sharing

personally i dint know that hara was trained by jyp

well glad that she is in kara though.

she's a really great dancer, especially at a young age.

it's cool how she was a JYP trainee.

thanks for sharing the vid

i wish i had the skill to dance like that at such a young age

i envy her lol