[Video] Hara's Audition for JYP

Elianna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Many people underestimated her at first, and I bet some still do. But this audition video...repeat: AUDITION, proves that she CAN DANCE. If she was THAT good back then, imagine how good she is now if given to the chance to dance to whatever it is she wants to dance too? I can't even fathom how epic it will be :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She is not selected by Jyp because she would be selected by a better one which is Kara! :)

Who would have none Hara would be propelled to such success then? It is anybody guess.

Things would turn up different if she joined Jyp. She would have a different style. She look real different during audition.

I heard from a Korean friend that, you not only attend an audition, you attended a number of them. It could be 10. Not sure of the exact numbers of each company. Many of the people that attended are most likely prepared as they attended dance school like Hara. To "make it big" special dance school or talent related school are attended. Add to that there would be hundreds to coming. Getting accepted becomes a very major achievement. Congratulations for Hara to enter Dsp! :) Things just fall in place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...