[2009.10.08] Kara To Make Drama Cameo Appearance

mae

20091008ljk572.jpg

It has been reported that 5 member girl group, Kara, will be making a cameo appearance for a drama.

Kara will appear in the the first episode of MBC drama Hero (tentative title) which will premiere on 18th November. The two main characters of the drama Lee Junki and Kim Min Jung will be cheering for Kara at their concert.

A representative for Kara stated, "Although it is not completely official, we are optimistic about their cameo appearance which will be shown on the 18th of next month."

Kara will soon be ending their promotions for Wanna and Mister in mid-October. But they will not be idling for long as they will go straight into preparation for their new single album, scheduled for release a month later in mid-November.

source: AK

* The new single will be a new song we've never heard of :) hence taking a month's break to prepare and record for a new single. So no songs from Revolution will be promoted officially, after the Mister promotion ends.. the album is done with.

first omg.. a cameo in a lee junki drama?!! how cool, the girls are moving on up lol.. and the main characters will be at a KARA concert lol. i like that situation already lol..

OMG.. a single?!!! i thought DSP was going to consider another song from the Revolution album but nope DSP moves fast lol and has changed .. can't wait.. exciting things happening :)

oh man mae. i thought i would be first this time around

but anyway haha back on topic. i'm glad to hear of this news! firstly because they are getting tv appearance on a drama show, and also news on their promotions.

And of course glad to hear that i would still be able to be them on the music scene.

Hope kara gets enough rests though. fighting

I was sad to know that Mister promotions are ending pretty soon...

But hearing a single in November makes me so excited ^^

A cameo of Kara, but its them having a concert? How cool is that...XD

Thank you very much for sharing the article Mae onni ^^

This is going to be great (: Sweet! Cameo in a drama! Kara is certainly going upwards.

I hope they can receive more cameo or maybe a main lead in the filming industry. It would be awesome!

Kara is going to raise in popularity :D

Lee Junki is going to cheer Kara at their concert! Haha.. the girls are going to perform well for him then!

Hehe..I can't wait for Kara's singles album....I can't wait for mid-november :P

I am looking forward for thier new songs! fighting!!

Thanks for sharing (: Got me so excited lol. :gemcheer::eyelove:

what a schedule these girls have..^^;

as long as they're able to do it well with continuous effort, then i applaud them. they've been working so hard and their efforts are now paid off with a cameo, not to mention a new single!

ahh!! so much good news recently. =D go kara!

When I read that they'll end their Mister&Wanna promotion I was like ;O; but then I read that there will be a new single in Novmeber I was like :D

Thanks for sharing the great news ♥

CAMEO APPEARANCE?! NEW SINGLE?

Oh my gosh. This is too much for me to handle at one time. LOL.

This is great! They're getting more attention and a new single!

I knew they were ending promotions soon, and I was sad they'd be gone, but they won't be gone for long. Hehe. Hope they rest well and best of luck to them on the drama cameo appearance.

Kara fighting!

i can't wait for nov. 18!!

oo0o i hope their new single is let it go or magic i really wanna hear gyuri rap or secretly secretly!!!!!

i hope they do special stages with ss510!!! dsp love!!!

i really hope they can do a special stage with shinee again like last year!!!

i just want more of kara!!! ahah

Yes, a cameo alright!

since a lot of celebs and artists are starting to come

out on those dramas lately.

im satisfied enough.

imma be like "ooh it's KARA!"

[in th living room]

anywho, a single realease.

i hope they use one of the songs from

their CD.

i honestly don't care which one they used.

because i LOVE the whole songs included there.

even the instrumental!

but then again it would be nice to hear Gyul rap live.

Omg. A new single album ALREADY?! O.O THAT'S AWESOMEEE! :D I'm totally gonna get it.

Wahh, gonna miss Wanna and Mister though. :x Already miss Wanna...I'd hate to leave Mister. :x They at least need to get one award for Mister? :x

Hmm...the single album might be with Let It Go? Maybee, a lot of people voted that as a fav. song from Revolution.

Ahhh, rest Kara! You need a break! Can't wait for November! ^^

hihihi Drama cameo in lee junki's drama haha...nice! cnt w8!.. i was starting to get upset when i read about the break but then i continue & was like wait a new single?nov?ahh!! still far though..hope they get lots of rest as well but hopefully theyll still participate to variety shows..hehe

AWE too bad they won't be promoting any songs from REVOLUTION. Oh well, I can't wait to hear

their new song. Haven't heard of the drama but, if Lee Junki's in there and Kara's going to make a

Cameo, I'm definitely going to watch it (: Thanks mae for sharing.

yeah! too bad they're not going to promote any more songs from the Revolution album.. but new songs sound good also :D

and will definitely look out for the drama .. hope they will appear in other dramas too -- kara hwaiting!! hehehhe

oohh a cameo appearance.. im looking forward to that!!

but ending mister?? hope they win something for mister before it ends

i kinda wanted them to promote another song from their revolution album

but im excited about their new song.. cant wait to hear it!

omg can't wait till the cameo apperance in Lee Juki drama

they already doing another single

aww i was hoping they going promot secretly or magic

oh well can't wait till their new song yay

Edited by Lynz

woah...a drama cameo..

can't wait!

aww...they will end the promotion for revolution..and they didn't perform any song other than wanna and mister...

hoping the best for kara :D

thanks for sharing