[Sungja] sungja's prettiest pictures

Kami

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i absolutely love the 1st and 3rd picture from the 1st post.

i actually love her hair (side bangs) and i think she'd probably had lots of fans back then.

i hope to see Sung Hee back in Kara again with the current members :D it'll be like one BIG happy family then.

though i only got to know Kara only when they've started their 'Rock U' promotions but i've also come to become a fan of Sung Hee. she got real talent in singing.

Edited by lsl25

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I knew someone left Kara before but I didn't know she was this pretty. OMG. the youtube clips of her singing was mind blowing too.

I really hope to see her on stage in the near future. Even if she's not coming back into Kara, I'm sure there will be a special stage for old times sake.

Love the dimples.....sigh, she would have been my fav member if she's still around.

• 2 weeks later...
I knew someone left Kara before but I didn't know she was this pretty. OMG. the youtube clips of her singing was mind blowing too.

I really hope to see her on stage in the near future. Even if she's not coming back into Kara, I'm sure there will be a special stage for old times sake.

Love the dimples.....sigh, she would have been my fav member if she's still around.

Me too! I knew someone left but didn't know who. Haha.. I can't believe she's this pretty. Unbelievable :wub: Hopes she comes back.

• 2 months later...

oh!~ Sunghee is very very pretty..

but i don't think i've seen her perform with Kara..

i wonder if i've seen her even?!guess not since the first mv of Kara i saw was Pretty Girl or was it Honey..

which ever is first..and also one song in which i forgot the title..but anyways..

go Sunghee!

AWWW..

how i miss the old days. :D

still remembered her cuteness in Kara hidden camera before MKMF event :)

just love her dimples.. and matching her fair skin :)

nowadays, people with dimples and fair skin that I admire in the entertainment business is Gahee from After School :)

Wish sungja would come back... they can be dimple rival :)