• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Kami

[Sungja] sungja's prettiest pictures

169 posts in this topic

21015338.png

Unforgettable face...I like this word. ^^

Unforgettable voice...

Unforgettable dimple...

Unforgettable lovely girl...

We'll there for you, Sungja jjang!!

i absolutely love the 1st and 3rd picture from the 1st post.

i actually love her hair (side bangs) and i think she'd probably had lots of fans back then.

i hope to see Sung Hee back in Kara again with the current members :D it'll be like one BIG happy family then.

though i only got to know Kara only when they've started their 'Rock U' promotions but i've also come to become a fan of Sung Hee. she got real talent in singing.

Edited by lsl25

I knew someone left Kara before but I didn't know she was this pretty. OMG. the youtube clips of her singing was mind blowing too.

I really hope to see her on stage in the near future. Even if she's not coming back into Kara, I'm sure there will be a special stage for old times sake.

Love the dimples.....sigh, she would have been my fav member if she's still around.

man this thread is such a blast from the past lol.. bittersweet, happy yet sad

miss her so much, still think she is one of the best singers of all female idols in Korea...

I knew someone left Kara before but I didn't know she was this pretty. OMG. the youtube clips of her singing was mind blowing too.

I really hope to see her on stage in the near future. Even if she's not coming back into Kara, I'm sure there will be a special stage for old times sake.

Love the dimples.....sigh, she would have been my fav member if she's still around.

Me too! I knew someone left but didn't know who. Haha.. I can't believe she's this pretty. Unbelievable :wub: Hopes she comes back.

aww i wish i knew about kara when sunghee was part of the group.. i just started listening to them when honey came out... but i've seen videos and sunghee was amazing..!!!

She has such a unique and innocent look. She is very cute and I hope to see more of her in the future.

oh!~ Sunghee is very very pretty..

but i don't think i've seen her perform with Kara..

i wonder if i've seen her even?!guess not since the first mv of Kara i saw was Pretty Girl or was it Honey..

which ever is first..and also one song in which i forgot the title..but anyways..

go Sunghee!

wow,so many pretty pictures of her...so cute dimples!who doesn't love them?lol

man i sure want her to come back....

Every picture I wanted to share is here already.

>____<

EEEEp. I MISS SUNGHEE.

Her golden golden voice. Tralalala~

:depressed:

i didn't know kara had a former member but she is still very pretty and those dimples are to die for!! >.< ㅋㅋㅋ

i hope she comes back?

AWWW..

how i miss the old days. :D

still remembered her cuteness in Kara hidden camera before MKMF event :)

just love her dimples.. and matching her fair skin :)

nowadays, people with dimples and fair skin that I admire in the entertainment business is Gahee from After School :)

Wish sungja would come back... they can be dimple rival :)