• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Kami

[Sungja] sungja's prettiest pictures

169 posts in this topic

for me it was the most beautiful in kara

although it seems to nicole tehehehe

but now it jiyoung

As is very beautiful TwT

Aaaa, sunghee..so pretty..really miss her..how is her now by the way? eventhough i don't really know Sunghee, but i know she must be very lovable and kind.. And she has a beautiful smile too :friendly:

haaaa....Miss SUnghee..very very very much...now i want her back....

Hope Sunghee Happy with her life now.. B)

waa the flying kiss gif was so beautiful. cant help but too watch it all over again and agian and again

Oh man, theres so many to choose from. But I think I'll settle with the one of her in the hanbok.

The colours of the outfit is just so cute and soft and warm. I wish I had one :(

sug hee always wear small shirts were in they/we can see

her belly button kekeke but cute!!

Sunghee is very beautiful on the pics...

Thanks for sharing!

wow .. sungja is really pretty too , i don't know why she leave Kara , but she is pretty .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! She's the prettiest member in KARA (my opinion)

I wonder why she left T__T

She left KARA due to her failing of College Entrance Exams. Also parental pressure.

On topic:

From the photobox, thanks Yoo for posting there :D

SungjaWeddingDress2.jpg

SungjaWeddingDress1.jpg

credit: DC KARA

she's totally photogenic.she preety and no one can deny it.

i miss her a lot.please come back SungHee :crying:

She looks pretty in any and every picture I've seen of her to date. Were there ever any bad ones? I think Gyuri would have to give up that Goddess routine if Sunghee ever returned.. I mean this girl doesn't even need to stare at a mirror to know she's pretty allll around. Well I'm not dissing Gyuri.. I think both of them are very pretty!

She looks so pretty. I wish she stayed in the group longer cause I'd love to hear her sing again

Is it a waste of energy to think of Sunghee not leaving this group. There are pros and cons of course. I just miss her performances, I guess...

Wow..! These pictures are all adorable. She is so pretty! Also, Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos to us. ^^

wow she is so pretty!!!! :eyelove:

gosh...she is gorgeous ..and talented too.. :thumbup:

How sad...:( Never get to know her very much. She does look pretty. Wish she was still around.^ ^

Oh no, why this beauty must leave KARA ?

looking this picture make there is something missing in KARA

Wow! So many pretty pictures of Sunghee! The 2nd one is extra special. Thanks for sharing them all!

The day she comes back will not just be the day Gyuri starts to lose her

"motherly" touch or Hammie will lose her "cuteness" to be a more mature unni or Nicole will start eating good food with her, but it'll be the day i will rmb for LIFE