[2009.10.10] Narsha Bothered by Goo Hara for Invincible Youth?

calolwafu

vexlow.jpg

During a press conference for KBS2TV's new reality show Invincible Youth, Brown Eyed Girl Narsha said, "Kara's Goo Hara is the one that bothers me. Even though she looks very small, she really has a lot of drive and heart. Goo Hara is the most sparkling member of our program but regardless, I will still come out on top."

Goo Hara replied, "Even though Narsha looks tough on the outside, inside she really is a fun person. As the oldest sister of us seven, she will do really well." (smiles) "Rather than beating her I'd rather just take her hand and follow her well."

T-ara's Hyo Min said "Goo Hara will be the biggest competition. Seeing her in various other programs, one can see that she isn't playing around. I hope that us working together will show people something new."

"Narsha's power is no joke. I can see that Narsha is not one to be messed with." said MC Kim Shin Young.

Invincible Youth will premiere on the 23rd. The show will have the girls doing manual labor on a farm and stars 7 girls from several different popular idol groups and thus forming the G7 (Girl 7). G7 will consist of SNSD's Yuri and Sunny, Kara's Goo Hara, Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha, 4minute's HyunA, T-ara's Hyomin, and Secret's Han Sunhwa.

credit: allkpop

I think Hara will be a tough competitor among all..Since she's strong (pulling a 2.5 ton truck, right?) and energetic..

Anyway, gogo Hara..Hara Fighting , Kara Fighting!!!

yeahh!! i believe Hara will dominate this show too!!

just like Sweet Girl Cheuseok Special, she'll absolutely sparkling there!!

never judge a book by its cover??

this is defenitely for Hara!! yeahh~ Go Hara Go Hara GO~!

btw, Hyomin's hair become blonde just like SNSD Jessica??

does she follow her or what?? since they are really looks like XD

I feel they cherry picked hara for the " invincible youth " name ^^ It fit's her perfectly.. She's so unexpected.. Who knew our Hara was strong to pull a truck !! I was so amazed .. So cool ^^ Thanks for sharing :]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...