[2009.10.11] Kara's Goo Hara invited to pitch for Dusan PO's 4th game on the 11th at Jamsil.

thebuddybud

1fbksy.jpg

Pro baseball team, Dusan Bears invited Kara member, Goo Hara to pitch for their 4th match playoff against the SK Wyverns at Seoul Jamsil baseball park on the 11th.

Recently during a broadcast, with her amazing running skills and being given the nickname 'Goosain Bolt' from the netizens, Goo Hara told us, "To be invited to pitch for such an important game makes me very happy and honored" and "While wishing for the success of the Dusan Bear's, I'll work hard to prepare and show the athletes and the fans a strong and impressive pitch" she expressed.

Debuting in 2007 with a cute and sweet image and securing many fans, the 5-member girl group Kara have had 2 hit singles from their 2nd album "Revolution" with title track 'Wanna' and follow-up 'Mister', while gaining the love and interest from male fans with their butt dance.

Meanwhile, members from Kara, Kang Jiyoung and Han Seungyeon have pitched and batted for the Dusan Bears against Kia on September 13 during the pennant race.

souce: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910111157391001

trans: thebuddybud @ karaholic

you go, Hara!

I've noticed that Doosan Bears love to have girl group members pitching for them. I remember Yoona and Yuri from SNSD and Jiyoung and Seungyeon making the opening pitch for them.

hahaha maybe with having idol's pitch 4 them will bring more male audience to the game and will pump up the player's of Doosan Bears morale.. Lol

Her expression when throwing the ball, Was serious ^^ And her uniform <33 Was so cute when she did the butt dance before she pitched <33 Thankyou for sharing <33

• 5 months later...