[2009.10.13] 'No more butt dance!' Kara to finish promotions for 'Mister' this week

chupachups

Overwhelming the music industry with their 'butt dance', Kara is set to finish off their promotions for 'Mister'.

Kara will finish their promotions on the three music programs on the 16th, 17th, and 18th, for their second full length album 'Revolution' and their follow-up single 'Mister'. The management has said, 'This weekend is scheduled to finish off promotions for 'Mister'".

Kara has placed themselves at the top of the girl group war during this summer with their new album, creating two hits with their title track 'Wanna' and follow-up 'Mister', and has shown their power as one of the top of this nations girl groups. Showing their pure innocence and their ungiving effort in various programs and specials, they have amazed the nation and has earned themselves the nickname of 'Girl group trend'. Especially with 'Mister' and it's 'butt dance' has captured the hearts of many males fans and has been called the best dance all summer.

Even though Kara's group activities will finish, their individual activities are set to continue. This is because they are receiving invitations to various programs like a flood. Goo Hara has been included as a permanent member in KBS 2tv's 'Invincivle Youth', and Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung are set to appear in various variety programs throughout the fall. And with some offers for Cf's already lined up, and even some left to shoot, it seems there will be many more appearances of Kara on tv.

Even though Kara will temporarily halt their activities as a group, during the middle of November, they are set to release a digital single with a new album to even further shake the hearts of their fans.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910131027051002

Translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic.com

----------

i know karabunny posted up the article from akp. i removed that article because our translator already had it translated.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will miss them, but hopefully they will rest fully from their tiring schedules,

especially Seungyeon & Nicole, they do a lot extra activities like Seungyeon in the new Samsung CF & Nicole on Nodaji, right? <3

& wait for their next promotion soon.
:D Edited by xlovemelody

Like Hanji said, their next digital single could probably be a remixed version of one of their songs from Revolution Album.

Kinda like what they did for Good Day Season 2. lol I dont mind that, but i'm hoping it would be a brand new song. (and also maybe a long overdue mv for Mister. :D)

Nicole still has her SGB too. So yeah, we will still be seeing them. One month is just a short wait. :D

Thanks Jin!

Even though Kara's group activities will finish, their individual activities are set to continue. This is because they are receiving invitations to various programs like a flood. Goo Hara has been included as a permanent member in KBS 2tv's 'Invincivle Youth', and Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung are set to appear in various variety programs throughout the fall. And with some offers for Cf's already lined up, and even some left to shoot, it seems there will be many more appearances of Kara on tv.

i hope one of those variety programmes is Family Outing (FO). i think Nicole and Gyuri would make great guests on that show.

Kara have to move on. I hope they come up with better perf and songs for us :D i'll be patiently waiting for another month.

So excited to see what Kara have storing for us in their next album!

Although they won't be appearing on tv programmes as a group, i will still be looking forward for their solo appearance in variety shows and their CFs of course :P

I hope they can get enough rest after ending their album promotions.

Especially Hara :X She worked so hard and looks rather sick and tired..

Kara fighting!! :D :D

Thanks for the translations (:

sad to see them go but at the same time, i'm glad tht our girls finally get somme time off.

they should rest, relax and treat themselves good coz they've done so good this time around

:D

i'm also happy tht they're coming out with a new single but is that the end of the Revolution album??

such a waste of a good album... i think there are a few songs in that album that deserves attention and will

be successful in the charts.. my personal fave apart from Mister and Wanna

== Let It Go, Take A Bow, Aha and secretly..

hhm...

I think it is too soon to end their promotion for 'Revolution'. This was a full album after all. A full album deserves at least three to four singles to promote. I mean, they ended "Wanna" pretty quickly because "Mister" was gaining popularity. I just hope DSP knows what they're doing. If they are to release a digital single then it better be one that will bring them the awards that they are overdue for. I'm surprise they're not doing this whole repackaging trend. They say mid-November but we know that DSP changes things up all the time. To us mid-November means the third if not the second week of the month, to DSP it means the last day of the month if not it gets pushed back to the next month. I'll just wait and see what happens. I just hope DSP impresses. My expectation is on DSP not Kara because I know the girls will deliver no matter what, it's just what DSP will give them to work with.

really sad that they are having their goodbye stage already...even though it was announced that their promotion will end mid october =(

anne: i also was hoping they would have a mv for mister lol

other than wanna/mister from the album, i really like aha

can't wait for their next single/album; from the success of their second album, i hope they will gain more fans

kara hwaiting~

Knew it was going to end but i'm so happy for what's to come!! :D.. the girls did GREAT and impressed many of those who doubted them.. i know they will come back better and stronger.. hope they have great goodbye stages and try to get as much rest as they can :)

thanks jin and anne.

^

more work for sweetmelodix team.. gud luck gud luck i'll be waiting xP

i'm also happy tht they're coming out with a new single but is that the end of the Revolution album??

such a waste of a good album... i think there are a few songs in that album that deserves attention and will

be successful in the charts.. my personal fave apart from Mister and Wanna

== Let It Go, Take A Bow, Aha and secretly..

hhm...

^

yeah they should sing at least one more song from revolution.. why would they rush themselves on making a new album? =/

"
Goo Hara has been included as a permanent member in KBS 2tv's 'Invincivle Youth', and Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung are set to appear in various variety programs throughout the fall. And with some offers for Cf's already lined up, and even some left to shoot, it seems there will be many more appearances of Kara on tv.
"

Alright! When I read this I was so happy!

Not only
HARA
NICOLE
and
SEUNGYEON
have their solo activities but also

GYURI
and
JIYOUNG
!

So happy that everyone is getting to do more activities.

I really am.

I so can't wait for their next song also looking forward

to the choreography which i always
LOVE
!

thank you so much for the translation (:

It was nice watching all their performances these pass few months, I'm really going to miss seeing their perform "Mister" as well as "Wanna" on stage. I'm really glad they are able to capture a Mutizen for their title track "Wanna" from their Revolution album before ending their promotion.

Hopefully they go on a nice break and come back strong for their new digital single next month.

Awwww. I feel sad that there will be no more performances for a month, but at the same time I'm relieved.

I hope Kara can get a good rest and come back stronger than ever, and hopefully I can focus on school for the month without their butts distracting me =P Oh well, definitely going to follow all 5 of them on their individual programs and events!

Fnally they ended promotion for Mister and Revolution Album.. although DSP can done better in promoting them, overall Kara did a good job.. they are the most stand out girl group in tis summer.. hope they will get enough rest before comeback... im gonna see them in variety show and i cant wait for chicken cf to come out.. fighting! Kara Jjang!

heh it's really a job well done by them these period of time, wonderful job, and the effort have really paid off. They do deserve a great rest. Though it's really sad we wont be hearing much from them, but i cant till they release their next album, which will definitely be worth waiting for.

Rest well! =D

Its sad that the girls are stopping promotions for mister

But heyyy..its been a great time for kara to be able to produce

2 hits in a single album

Kara deserves their reward=)More resting time ahha

Fighttingg girls

i'm happy that they're still gonna have some TV appearances but i'm kinda sad that they won't appear as a group. But it kinda makes sense to stop promoting mister to focus on making an album, i wish they'd add new songs on it and not only the remixes from revolution

i'm also suprised that jing is also having his own TV appearance by herself, which is not a common sight to see cause she appears with a fellow member (mostly gyuri,cole and SY)

DSP seriously hasn't done a good job promoting this album. They've just been riding on the success of the butt dance choreography and milking it for all it's worth. SO much so that now it's actually become a routine/chore-like experience. When they perform MISTER no one pays attention anymore; only hardcore fans like us...

With this album, KARA seriously had the potential to win a LOT of awards, but DSP... geez i wonder who is in the marketing team for them. Cuz they really screwed up. :D I know it may not seem like they screwed up, but they did when you think about all the great songs on this album that had the potential to shoot them higher than SNSD. In terms of best girl group, Soshi is still reigning even tho they only promoted 2 songs (Kara 3 with Honey) this year.

Anyway, I really hope DSP does what YG did with 2NE1; let them perform some of the OTHER songs on the album too cause there's lots of great songs on their Revolution album (one of the slower songs would be good). Plus, it'd be a great way to promote the album one last time before leaving.

Rest well KARA! You girls worked really hard! :)

Edited by bFob