[2009.10.13] 'No more butt dance!' Kara to finish promotions for 'Mister' this week

chupachups

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahw.... ill miss them..... will watch every show ttheyre on :thumbup:

they did amazing...

rest is well deserved :thumbup:

Fighting !! :eyelove:

auuu ~ sad that they had to end it early .. but good also de .. so that the fans will miss kara for the time being !! xD !!

thats good of them have their own appearances on tv programs , hopefully that wont interfere with their group activity ~

cant wait till their next digital single to come out !! hope tat they can remain as intimate for each other as they gonna spend less time together now ~~ HEY ! thats where sharing dorms come in good ! i wish that they can finish their daily work same time and spend time together !! argh ~~~~ ahahah !! ♥

KARA Fighting !!! Fighting Fighting ~~~

Gyuri Fighting , Seung Yeon Fighting , Nicole Fighting , Hara Fighting , Jing Jing Fighting !!!!!! ~~~~~~

Thanks alot for teh post ~~ !!

They deserve to sleep a lot of time after this promotional periode and I am agree with bFob, the butt dance took too much importance on their vocal performances, Kara are good singers before to be a male attraction :P

I can't wait for the next release and style of clothes !!! :crybaby:

Ah...I knew this would come soon, and it makes me sad. Yet I hope they all rest well :P

If they use another Revolution track as their next single...Let It Go? I know Gyul said the girls loved that track more than Wanna, so it would be nice to see them perform and to see Nicole's rap she wrote! Or maybe Aha? Those are the only songs that I really see to qualify as a title song, not saying the others aren't great though.

Yay! More solo activities! I'm glad since Cole and Seungyeon are usually the only ones with solo activities. I hope they all come out on variety! And more CFs! Wow even when they're not promoting, they're working hard.

Hope to see lovely Kara return soon on stage with a new song! Fighting!

Awe, I'm gonna miss these ladies. It's just a month so I can wait (: They need rest from performances.

I hope the new single is going to be a new song. A remix is cool but, I prefer a new song. Thanks for sharing.

=/ no more butt dances anymore on mubank.

i never would've guessed that Mister would've become real popular

Wanna was the song they've initially promoted but now Mister seems to be more popular.

can't wait to hear their digital release! :D

Girls rest well !!! you all totally deserve it!!

come back stronger and better in the following months

KARA HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!

=( =( .. i want more perf from them! ..hmm but on the other hand, the girls needs to rest.. they have been promoting for sometime now.. don't want them to be too exhausted.. kara hwaiting!

I really wish .. They would just rest T_T For more than a month.. :/ I mean.. I'm sure.. We'd all miss em like crazy T_T.. But health comes first !! >-< But yeah.. I feel that it might be like Good day season 2 .. As Anne said.. Just remixed but it's good ! I actually loved the 2 versions of pretty girl^^ Having a remixed mini version of Revolution would be awesome ^^ The song's are too good ^^

Wow, stopping promotions but technically not going on break. Dang I hope there's still enough time for at least 7 hours of sleep a day ._____________.

But lots of variety shows for the girls! ^^ That means more time in front of the camera which means they'll be more natural and comfortable. (: I remember a couple months back there was a topic talking about how during interviews the girls looked kind of stiff; I think they've gotten a lot more relaxed these days ^_^

I. CAN'T. WAIT. TO. SEE. ALL. THOSE. CFs. lol. XD

For some reason CFs make me so happy (: I watched KARA's ramen cf like a bajillion times X3

I think this promotion was really quick. Revolution is an album and I expected them to promote more than two songs and especially when the other songs in the album are really good and even better than Mister or Wanna. I so wanted them to see them perf Let It Go, Magic or AHA. Well, I also think SS501 comeback has something linked to this : we all know DSP doesn't like to promote two artists in the same time lol. They stood out aomong this mass of girl groups during this summer.

At least, they will continue solo activities. I will miss them a lot for sure ! Have a god rest girl and comeback with another good album !

can't say i'll miss them, theyll be back next month x3

hoping for another winter album (:

also, i wish they would perform Let It Go for the goodbye stage~

gosh, it's coming so until Kara goes to Japan. I hate when artists go overseas, but it's good for them so that they will be more well known ^_^

first

WG

, now Kara Dx