[2009.10.14] Kara on 'Strong Heart': Love triangle and Nicole's complaints?

thebuddybud

Jung Nicole, Goo Hara and a male celebrity's love triangle exposed "My dinner plans were stolen"

sc821z.jpg

Kara's Nicole told the truth about getting her dinner plans stolen from Goo Hara

On October 13th broadcast of SBS 'Strong Heart' (Hosted by Kand Hodong and Lee SeungGi), she revealed, "I became friends with a male celebrity", and "one day, because our schedules matched, I planned to go eat with this friend. But suddenly he told me he had to eat with his stylist noona and pushed back our plans".

She also said, "So I said we'll go to a cafe sometime and moved on, but I found out that girl was Goo Hara", and "He fooled me to eat with Goo Hara" she revealed.

At this, Goo Hara replied "I only made plans to go eat", and "I didn't know the person he made plans with were Nicole. Between me and Nicole, it means he chose me. That met me because he liked me more", she said confidently while creating laughs.

Meanwhile, this day's broadcast of 'Strong Heart' and featured 2NE1's Sandara Park, Gong Minji, Park Bom, CL, In SoonYi, Lee WeeJung, Hong SukChung, Kara's Goo Hara, Nicole, Naen Siraeng, Solbi, Brian, Moon SeYoon, JuviTrain, Epik High's Tablo, HyunYoung, Kim HyoJin, Boom, Super Junior's Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, and Yoo Chaeyoung as guests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Nicole "Kara's toothpaste bills are ($50) for a year! It's unfair that only I spend money"

29w6efn.jpg

Kara's Nicole revealed that she felt it was unfair for she had to buy all of toothpaste in her dorm.

On October 13th broadcast of SBS 'Strong Heart' (Hosted by Kand Hodong and Lee SeungGi), she said "A weeks worth of allowance is ($100). It could be considered alot for someone my age, but because of the food expenses, it's not very much", she revealed.

Nicole said, "For 6 months, only I buy our bathrooms toothpaste", and "Instead of buying 1, it's cheaper to buy 3 at once, but altogether it costs ($12). At first when I bought it and it ran out, I said 'Guy's, there's no more toothpaste', but nobody bought any" she revealed.

Nicole continued, "If you look at it a certain way, it's not much money", and "However, a year's worth of toothpaste costs ($50)" as she told her unfair story and brought laughs. On top of that, Nicole told Goo Hara, "I will no longer make you curry in the morning", as she made a cute threat.

Meanwhile, this day's broadcast of 'Strong Heart' and featured 2NE1's Sandara Park, Gong Minji, Park Bom, CL, In SoonYi, Lee WeeJung, Hong SukChung, Kara's Goo Hara, Nicole, Naen Siraeng, Solbi, Brian, Moon SeYoon, JuviTrain, Epik High's Tablo, HyunYoung, Kim HyoJin, Boom, Super Junior's Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, and Yoo Chaeyoung as guests.

Sources:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910140611121001

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910140611011001

translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic

On the sweet girl chuseok special, Jiyoung said she bought about a year's worth of toothpaste when she won even more toothpaste from the raffle. I guess nicole has nothing to worry about for a long time.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, Nicole is so cute.

Hara vs. Nicole for a boy, he maybe not worth it if he was talking to both of them.

But, must feel weird when you find your friend meeting the person you were meeting.

But, seriously, who is the male celebrity.

Jiyoung won you toothpaste cheer yourself up !
:D Edited by xlovemelody

LOL I know Nicole is frustrated about the toothpaste and all, but I can't help it, I totally lol'd.

On October 13th broadcast of SBS 'Strong Heart' (Hosted by Kand Hodong and Lee SeungGi), she said "A weeks worth of allowance is ($100). It could be considered alot for someone my age, but because of the food expenses, it's not very much", she revealed.

says the shikshin of the group xD

On top of that, Nicole told Goo Hara, "I will no longer make you curry in the morning", as she made a cute threat.

TEEHEE. HaNi <3.

First thing that got me curious is that who the male celebrity is? Haha..

Awws.. Hara & Nicole fightng over a male celebrity? Lol. I can't imagine that :X

I agree that the male celebrity may not even be worth our two lovable Hara & Nicole snatching over him D:

Haha..Nicole's complains are so cute especially the threat! (aww nicole don't be so mean xD) :D and the last sentence.. Haha.

Nicole will be just glad to hear that she can save loads of money on toothpaste :P

Nicole and Hara are so funny.

HaNi/HaCole
are so pretty. (:

lol. Hara's respond reminds me of Seungri.

Like the way he would respond but her's was in the "safe zone"[?]

I`m also curious who this guy is.

Like I said before, these girls have

a GREAT taste in men.

That male celebrity is the one and only.... ME! (I wish) Wouldn't that be so awesome, having both Nicole and Hara going for you... drool LOL

Anyway, I'm totally curious about who this male celebrity is... don't think it was anything serious though, since they would have had to reveal a little bit of such juicy info by now if they were steady or anything.

They looked amazing in Strong Heart and Nicole's weird stories are always a nice laugh =)

so that was the misunderstanding between hara and nicole

wow, like all the other people who posted before me, who is this lucky male celebrity =P

and why couldn't he just tell nicole he was going to eat with hara instead? if he and hara agreed to eat on the day nicole had asked....

LOL, so that's what jiyoung won on sweet girl XD

couldn't tell what was in the box

at least nicole doesn't have to worry for a while about buying toothpaste

hmmm.. who is this male celeb who's causing a riff btwn nicole and hara?

i'm really curious...

i just hope both of them will find wonderful men who will appreciate and love them unconditionally..

:D

Thank you for translating (:

Cole x Hara over a guy LOL And Hara's so cute that she's so confident! That's what our Hara gets for hanging out with SeungRi during their childhood XD

HAHA <3 And Nicole complaining is just adorable.