[2009.10.14] Kara on 'Strong Heart': Love triangle and Nicole's complaints?

thebuddybud

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely bring the two girls out for breakfast, lunch, dinner or any timing of meal they want haha

I want Nicole's Curry!!!!

auuu ~~ poor Nicole .. hopefully members of Kara will see that and hope they wont argue over these things la ..

but arguements are good for tightening the bond between each other .. hey ! fans should have bought hell lotsa toothpaste for Nicole for her birthday so she wont be complaning as today .. haha !!

Nicole ~ dun be sad ~ dun be mad ~ be happi ~

Hara ~ dun argue yar ~ be happi too ! ~ that male celebrity may not worth any of our gal in Kara !

♥ u alll ~~ love Kara !

thanks alot for the post !

lololol !! A~aah <3 nicole <3 Such a adorable threat.. But.. Who wouldn't kill to eat from nicole's hands <33 I know I would <3 SO THE MEMBER'S BETTER START BUYING THE TOOTH PASTE XD Thanks for sharing :]

I guess that's why JiYoung was so upset that she won TOOTHPASTE! lol Nicole prolly didn't want to buy anymore and so JiYoung had to go spend $50.

they're so funny :thumbup1:

Maybe Seungyeon should go buy these expensive toothpastes! She does make a lot more money from her solo activities! ;p Well, maybe not anymore since Nicole is on so many shows now.

clc_00_ca,

your comment cracked me up ROFL

u're quite right though, she would make any man a wonderful and gorgeous wife.

ans i sincerely wish she would catch herself a wonderful, caring and handsome hubby .. yeayyy!

but i did watched an interview clip (i can't rmmbr which one though) that she wants to start a family at a young age even though she said she might not be able to achieve her dreams since she's so busy with her career..

ohh if i was a man, i'd be head over heels in love with nicole.... hehheheh

Nicole would definitely be a good wife!!! She knows how to use the money and save for her hubby :D

Aww poor Nicole in BOTH cases...first a guy choosing Hara over her (if it was me I wouldn't know who to choose!) and then the toothpaste thing! Hara was pretty witty with her answer/reply about the guy lol.