What would the new single be?

HappyKara

I think most of us will be sad that Kara's promotion on Revolution is coming to an end this coming weekend, but as the news has said that Kara will be coming out with a new single which is much anticipated, at least for me. And I don't think the butt dance wave will died off that easily.

Well what do you think the new single will be like? What do you want them to come out with?

Their last single is a fun and cute song, "Same Heart", their past has came out with cute song like "rock u and pretty girl" and will now a more matured and sexy "wanna and mr"

For 1st, if they were trying something new, I would love to see them sing Acapella. Of course its not easy but I really like their ballad "I am.. ing" so I believe they are able to pull it off.

What say you?

hmm i think i'd like a dance track actually, a bit electro but pleaase not much autotune if any at all i_i

but whatever happens i hope nicole keeps up the maturer look she's been sporting

i like the spread of personality&character atm so if she comes back in pigtails im gonna be disappointed =[

either way, i'm looking forward to some new stuff from them in nov

Well the single is probably going to be from their most recent album (: but maybe they'll change the song up a little bit for the single or something? If they come back around christmas/holiday season I want them to do Take a Bow since that sounds really festive and happy, but I've listened to that song way too many times lol. These days I really like Magic and Secretly Secretly <3

I want them to come back with something that shows off their vocals more, since they spent the last few months dancing and showing off their amazing charm and flexible butt-shaking charisma on stage (: I'd like something smooth and lovely and mature and fresh, all at the same time. And like bv2 said, no autotone pleaseee. :D

i heard from somewhere that the new single might be a remake of one of their revolution tracks.

however i seriously hope that it will be a brand new song, a dance track will be good^^

It's a shame their promotions are coming to an end already, I really expected them to promote another song from Revolution since it's such an epic album. Maybe they'll come back with a Revolution part 2 mini album, Magic would make a great Christmas song. Or we get new material so it's win win either way!

it would be awesome if KARA came out with a reggae concept. i mean we've got hip hop in all its forms represented and the mature diva, sexy pussycat dolls-ish and even the musical (a la Wonder Girls - Nobody), but I have not yet seen Reggae in the Kpop scene. Nothing too crazy, but like Rihanna's first album? It's a great beat, great dancing and exotically sexy! (Although I'm not sure how that would work during Christmas...) and they could do so many spinoff themes that way...hawaii hip dance (it'll even be similar to the butt dance!).....jngle theme...etc... am i being too crazy?

but yah, agree, i don't really want them back with a sugary cute concept either...because their current appearances are too full of win! they can still be sweet mature goddesses without lollipops and pigtails!

aww can't wait for their comeback!

Edited by lalalalahey

hmmm, i'm actually thinking their new single could take the same route super junior took with sorry sorry and it's you

release another hit plus maybe some remixes or whatever and create a repackaged Revolution album... which would be totally awesome by the way

or they can just make a whole new single and have it available for digital download

in terms of what kind of song, I would prefer no autotune to be involved at all! hopefully a mid-tempo song... something that they can focus their vocals on but still have some awesome dance moves... and definitely not cute... though i'd still probably like it... they should stick to something more mature XD

^ agrees! I think DSP will release a repackaged version of Revolution with remixes of Wanna and Mister, and the girls will promote Let It Go. OR, they'll release a new single.. but a little less than a month is pretty hard to come up with a completely new single..

I really want them to promote Magic because that song is simply awesome (well, all songs on the new album are pretty awesome), but promoting a ballad is like.. going against the current trend, so I don't think DSP will move in that direction just yet. They're probably investing to make a sdjfldsf choreography for Let It Go right now! -fingers crossed-

OR, they might completely reverse the direction and go for AHA! (:

Who knows what DSP is up to... but since Kara's popularity exploded with their concept for Wanna and Mister, I think DSP will want to use that concept for a little longer. ;)

I actually liked AHA a lot. I think it's my favorite in Revolution.

A ballad would be nice actually. But something along the lines of a... upbeat ballad? Zzz... that doesn't make sense... hahaha...

Erm... let me think of an example... hmm... Avril Lavinge's When You're Gone? (Haha, sorry... it's just what I can think of...)

In any case, it should be a nice wait for whatever they'll be doing next...

Totally invalidates all the stuff I said above... KARA fighting!! XD

I have no idea.... I like Secretly, secretly but i think this song don't have enough WOW effect... maybe 'Let It Go' ? or new song.. I like their strong and feminine image when they perform Finkl 'Now" Just dont use autotune...

same as karasuki i hope it will be a single that feature songs similar to break it or secret world. im pretty sure dsp is slowly moving back kara to their debut image, slowly moving off from the cute image which makes them popular.

i really wanted them to promote another song from "REVOLUTION" i mean if not for a month promotion,

performing it just once or twice on stages will be awesome! I was pretty disappointed with the fact that

they didn't even perform any of their new songs on radios. Yes I loved Honey and Pretty Girl but it's always

a refreshment hearing new songs. But as for now going down the path of a ballad isn't probably going to be

as good. Nowadays you got to impress the audience with skippy dance moves and repetitive lyrics.

whatever they release i'll be happy to listen and support!

hmm.... yeah probably it would be just a remix of one of the revolution songs but..... when i first heard this piece of news, i was under the impression that they would be releasing a NEW single but i think a single that would still stick to the revolution concept. i mean, after having just released an album, the next thing they do is to come up with a totally different image??? doesnt make any sense.

i hope they wouldnt come up with a ballad. i mean as to say, nowadays most ppl dont like ballads... although ballads ARE nice. but they arent very popular these days so i hope they would come up with something dance genre and catchy, which would stand a higher chance of selling well.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that kara would keep hitting #1 and #1 over and over again. it would be just great. whatever the single they are going to release, i hope it would sell well, that's all......