[2009.10.15] Kim Tae Woo's honest confession 'Oh, Nicole... You drive me crazy'

thebuddybud

2wdvr87.jpg

Coming back with his solo album 'T-Virus', the national group g.o.d's vocalist Kim Tae Woo showed his affection for Kara's Nicole. On the 14th's broadcast of 'Golden

Fishery- Radio Star', Kim Tae Woo and even including Clazzyquai's Alex and Tei showed up as guests for their 'Honey voices for the ladies' special.

Realizing the wave of girl groups, MC Shin JungHwan asked, "Which of the younger female singers makes you the happiest?". The juniors that Kim Tae Woo pointed out were none other than Kara. Kim Tae Woo said "Whenever Kara does the butt dance, I think it makes me crazy" he answered honestly.

Between the members, the one that shook his heart the most was Nicole. Kim Tae Woo complimented Nicole's female-like body, and evaluated her charms very highly.

Afterwards, Kim Tae Woo chose rookie group f(x) and SNSD as 2nd and 1st places. Kim Tae Woo already let his love for SNSD very well known. He stated "SNSD brought to life my army days", and brought much interest.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Woo is being called 'Bear fatale' as a parody of 'Homme Fatale' for taking pride in being friendly with many idol members.

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=28278

translated by: thebuddybud @ karaholic

Note: I saw the episode, and when he was asked the question, he said Kara, but didn't even mean to make them put them in a ranking. It's just that the other MC Yoon JongShin suddenly started blabbing 'Ah Kara is 3rd place?' without even asking.

Awws.. Our Nicole is so well loved :D:eyelove:

Yeah i agree she got the butt dance mastery so well xD moreover her liveliness during mister performances makes it so attractive.

Its hard not to fall in love with her :tongue:

It was too bad Kara wasn't first D:

But still its a remarkable place to stand in..Since there are so many new girl groups coming up..

I can't wait for the show now!~

Thanks for this amusing article... :)

although as thebuddybud mentioned, Tae Woo didn't actually placed Kara at no 3,

it was the MC who assumed that.... heheh

Anyway, i've watched the SGB episode where Tae Woo played Level with Nicole for the first time.

He guessed Nic's hints very quickly and when Jaedong asked him how did he like playing that game..

He actually answered -- "Very nice! I'd like to take Nicole home with me so that I

can practice more".

ROFL ... he must hv fallen under our Nic's charm .... ;P

And prior to that, Jaedong asked him which one he prefers -- Nicole or SNSD's Yuri...

he said he like both.. then Jaedong said he has to choose only one.

Tae Woo stressed "Why can't I have both??"

so sweet of him.. and all the while, Nicole was grinning from ear to ear hehehhe

kekekekeke...

you cant not love nicole :D and kara .... :D

theyre great :)

Fighting !:D