[2009.10.16] Infinity Challenge finally meets KARA!

coffeebeanie

thanks for the translation as always ^_^

will definitely be looking out for this particular eps.. hope sweetmelodix will sub it..

emacs, you're quite right there.. our girls hhv been dubbed 'Economic idols' co unlike most other girl groups from big companies, they're not really that 'wealthy'...

These girls hv always shown their humbleness, natural,down to earth -- 'girl next door' image instead of 'diva-like' attitudes like some groups. In few shows, they've shown audience their small but cosy dorms where they lead normal dorky lives just like us...

And also, compared to other groups, success hv not come easy for them. They debuted way back in 07 but hv been overshadowed .. only recently have they stepped into the limelight and received the attention they much deserved...

hence, they've been endearingly nicknamed 'Economic Idols' ... a term that i kind of like because it shows that these girls are 'working' their butt off (xcuse the pun) to be successful ..

wishing them luck for their comeback in Nov.. will be waiting patiently <3 <3

@suzanis

Is DSP really that bad? I mean, a really small company? I thought they were the company for SS501, Fin K.L., and Sechskies? They are pretty successful groups if you ask me... The company still has some power in the entertainment industries compared to some company names I've never heard about that manages and releasing girl groups like spreading viruses... I'm pretty sure at least DSP earns looots from SS501.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...