[2009.10.16] Infinity Challenge finally meets KARA!

coffeebeanie

2009101617151210011.jpg

Hosts of MBC's popular variety program Infinity Challenge finally meets the members of KARA.

On the 15th, Yoo Jae Suk, Jung Huyng Don, Jung Joon Ha, Noh Hong Chul, Jun Jin and Gil of Intinity Challenge met the girls of KARA - Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara and Kang Jiyoung. The idol group known as the 'Economic Idols' were there to participate in a meaningful project.

In an interview with Newsen on the 16th, MBC confirmed that "We were able to grab a slot in KARA's heavily packed schedule for their participation in the program. Although they were there only for a short amount of time, they were able to join and help out in the project.

The project, which was participated by the members of KARA, is the year-long rice harvesting project of Infinity Challenge, which was started almost 4 months ago. This activity is designed to help promote the value of home grown products, and the participants of this project all worked really hard.

This rice harvesting episode to be shown on October 17th is already gaining a lot of interest from fans as it is one of the last guestings of 2PM's Jaebum, who left the group and the country due to a remark made in an American social networking site -Myspace.

The scenes shot on the 15th with KARA is included in the episode as well.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

Oh Kara must be really busy :X They could only go for a short amount of time..

Thier schedule must be full of events..

Oh its such a meaningful project..And its really sweet that Kara manage to pick out some time for it :D

Promoting home grown products..Great!~

Hmm..What will they be doing..probably harvesting rice & stuffs..

I can't wait to see the vids :P:D

WOW!! I'm so happy 'cause i very love Infinity Challenge xD They are all so funny, specially Park Myung Soo and Yoo JaeSuk but 2PM were also as guest or it wasn't their first time in IF ??

I'm questionning, even without sub tomorrow i hope someone will update the videos xD

I really want to see IF AND 2PM interact with KARA ^^

As much as I want to see KARA 24/7 (okay, wait that's creepy. more like once a day), I feel sad that they don't get a life of their own. They work so hard and make waaay less money in return compared to their American counterparts.

American stars seriously do nothing and get paid millions... earning way more than they deserve. That's why so many of them are so spoiled and out of control. Too much money and too much time on their hands.

Edited by bFob

ahhh kara! INFINITY CHALLENGE! sounds awesome.

but 2pm... ahhhh jaebeom.. its still so crazy that he left his career and the COUNTRY because of myspace comments.

crazzzzy.

How exciting this is ^^

Kara finally being a guest in Infinity Challenge ^^

They have been mentioned in that show for quite a few times already...lol

Especially Park Myungsoo...XD

Can't wait to watch that ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

thank alot for the infor ^^

rice harvesting seen really interesting especially since KARA is doing it ^^

i've only gotten to know Kara is the past few weeks so i'm wondering is someone would please explain what the article's author meant by stating Kara is known as the Economic Idols. my guess is Kara doesn't have, represent, or project an image of luxury and extravagance in terms of material possessions.