[Other] KARA on BandMaster

PrinceDwi

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Many thanks to DarkMoon1993 for posting the video =)

Here's a gameplay track of KARA's Honey in a new Korean rhythm game, BandMaster. It was recently released for open beta this past september. What's unique is that this game is in a sort of MIDI-like format where the music is processed into a setup that allows for any instrument you want to play the part of the song. In this video, we have the background, melody, bass, and drums.

From what i've been reading, there's also Pretty Girl and a few other songs..but I can confirm when I finish downloading the game.

Edited by PrinceDwi

Sadly, there's no english version of the beta, and you do need to be a korean citizen to play because you need the KSSN to register. =/

But for those who do, http://bandmaster.ndolfin.com/ is the link to get it and play. So far, I saw Honey, Pretty Girl, and Mister. They have the Brown Eyed Girls, and the Wonder Girls - Nobody and Tell Me. Many many other songs on there...it's crazy, from Mama Mia to Mandy Moore..haha, it's a loaded rhythm game indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh my god this game looks dope, ahhh i'm so jealous!!

they need to make a korean rockband then have the content available for download worldwide *shakes fist*

or just make this game playable for nonkoreans haha... but i'd prefer it with the instrument peripherals...