[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

LOL! hara is so dorky. i haven't watch ep 12 yet.. waiting for the chinese subs to be out.. ^^ i wonder what hara is donig when she sits in the plastic box and skii. haha... yuri and hara again.. haha snow !~ this episode must be fun! can't wait to see it... ^^ thanks deji for posting it up! (:

i love this moment between Hara & Sunny:

i think what Hara said is true too. about Sunny taking care of her well. whenever Hara trips, Sunny will always be rushing forward to hold her up. Like that Christmas Episode and recently, the Skating part. And both of them + Hyomin were together for a lot of episodes too. :D

oooohhh haha i havent come into dis thread b4..been watchin invincible youth for some time..love dat show it's my no.1 fav show now..

hara's super funny in iy she has all her hilarious antics n her jokes are funny too haha..hmm n she keeps falling down too lol..

love e part when she did the apple cf and when she was naming the 5 dishes that can be made wif chicken..thx for e gif of the apple cf does anyone haf a gif of hara naming the chicken dishes..??

I just cant stop watching invincible youth, its so funny and hara was so adorable and friendly to others ~

Her jokes and movement make me laugh until cant stop ^^

Love her alot ^^

rofl, the new year greeting was just too funny XD

this is the first variety show that i've been following from start to now

really love hara's interaction with everyone

and she's so cute when she's clumsy, aigoo :D

mae: omg, that's such a cute picture

i've been watching IY since the beginning and i have to say the most favorite girls in the IY has to be Hara and Sunny! They make this show fun and awesome to watch! i can't wait until the sub is caught up with the show!! This show makes Hara seems like a girl next door that's fun to meet and fun to hang out with!! Hara Fighting!!

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii182/wootspice/h2.jpg

Her makeup looks scary here. :/

But anyway, she's so adorable and funny on Invincible Youth~ I actually really enjoy Yuchi Gags. Some of them are just so pun-ny (funny? heehee) that I don't even understand them. But the ones that I DO understand are just so cute and adorable. Does she just search for these online?

Even though she does strange things on this show and they joke about how G7 is ruining their images on this show, I think this is actually good for their images. Instead of looking like perfect idols or whatever, they're becoming more realistic to us and I guess we can basically relate to them more. I love seeing Hara on this show and I hope she continues coming out for a long time! :sweatdrop: