[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

what you guys think about the g7 replacement(s)?

be it solo or overseas projects, or low air-time, every member seems to have the probability.

having say this, i suddenly feel emotional for the next few upcoming episodes.

not because the original g7 is breaking-up but on our dear honey.

as much as i tried my best to convince me, but it's inevitable. -_-

need someone to lift up my spirit today.

It sucks cause some of the original members would be leaving and new members are replacing them.

It be better off just added people but I guess everyone has their schedules to keep.

I'm still thinking Sunny, Yuri, Hara, or Hyunah would be the ones who's leaving.

I've been down ever since I read the news. For some reason, I have a feeling that it's gonna be either Hyuna, Hara or Yuri. Sunny has a cow ! They can't just separate Greeny and Sunny, but it's a different case for Hara and her chickens. And plus; Kara, SNSD and 4minute are all trying to break into the Japanese market so I wouldn't be surprise if one of them left due to conflicting schedules. Honestly, if Hara or Yuri leave, I might just not want to watch IY anymore. ):

Honestly, if Hara or Yuri leave, I might just not want to watch IY anymore. ):

i know how u feel. i just recently started watching IY, the only thing stopping me before was the subs, but i feel if hara or sunny leaves, i might stop watchin. it sucks that someone or 2 is gonna be replaced. now that people been saying it might be SNSD or hara, im getting worried.

Edited by bingsong

anne, haha thanks for sharing that... i'm excited to watch that.. the way Hara says that she doesn't like to give Yuri countless times is just the cutest thing... and it's cute that she pushes the man with her butt.. lol..

phew, if Kara or SNSD will be gone in IY,, i won't be watching it, perhaps.. they are the only girl group that i really like...

@anne

thx a lot for sharing the gifs..

really love it, esp the last one..

so cute..haha

@eric

yep..

i think the one that have the most probability is hara+hyuna

and snsd is next..

the only reason i'm following IY (although i'm left behind) is hara..

and if hara out,no matter how much i like the show, i think i'm gonna stop following it..

btw,bout the swf file,thx a lot for reminding!!

i should have remember that, fool me..haha

I really hope it's not Hara that will leave IY... No offense but, it's no problem to me if Sunny or Yuri will be replaced by other SNSD members like Yoona, Taeyeon, or Jessica...

Oh, I really hope Hara will not leave IY but, the show will add more KARA members in there like Nicole or Seungyeon... It makes me worry so much

what you guys think about the g7 replacement(s)?

I think if either Hara-Yul-Hyuna leave...

especially our Honey, I'm going cry during the last episode.

I won't watch it. I think the other 2 that I have in mind should be

replaced since they really aren't helping out at all & just trying way too hard

to fit in yet they have done over 20 episodes.

I think they will lose a great audience if two of the best ones left.

I hope Hara isn't leaving Invincible Youth! but i guess theres a high chance she will since kara is gna be in Japan. I wonder who are the new replacements. G7 will never be the same again! i'll probably stop watching :P

ahh i think most of our guess are the same right..

it's very clear that the one who will be leaving IY must be one of the members of groups that are gonna debut in japan...

we should be preparing ourself to bid farewell to IY and this thread too..

and joss..i get what u mean...

but they are most unlikely will be leaving right?? maybe one of them yes, but we don;t know much about that yet..

all of us need to wait patiently for the news to be released then :)

took from article translated by aank1,

In the efforts to fulfil the five 'Invincible Youth's civil commitments one of which is "Learn to be professional farmer", Even with busy schedule, Hara continues to study, and she has been working on the written test and practical exercises to prepare for the license test on this coming July which will also be broadcasted.

am i feeling kinda relieved? if iy is going to broadcast her license test, then honey is sure to go further than june & after the changes?

idk but i'm feel better today with this news.

i dont know if you guyus read the news but its gonna be sunny and yuri whos gonna be leaving. im kind of sad cause i like everyone in IY so if anyone of them leave i dont really know if im gonna start watching it. just wondering though whos gonna start subbing IY? If its true soshisubbers are gonna stop subbing the show.

starlight, i'm gonna miss the pink subs too....

sunny and yuri are leaving. that's truely sad indeed. i got into IY cuz of them, and it got me to the others. and now waiting in june for who will replace them. what will happen to greeny? I kinda figure they could have hara leave since she's the only one who is licensed to operate farm equipment.

hyunah, hyomin and kim taewoo are gonna be slightly lonely. i'm a little worried for the show. It's be bit much for narsha and hara to carry on the show alone (i mention them because they seem to have a lot of presence in the show)

competitions will be different if they do them again, it used to be sunny and hara on opposite sides, but without sunny, no one matches up to hara in overall abilities. **tears** it'll be sad, but fight on...

karaholic take over sub? BEGislove? diadiam?

IY hwaiting!

G7 hwaiting!

sunny and yuri hwaiting!

Well, I just heard the news and really, really gutted that Sunny and Yuri are leaving... especially Sunny (just can't see how her role can be replaced). Very sad right now but at least all the Hara rumours weren't true at all... very glad that at least SHE is staying. If Sunny and Hara both left, you could seriously say bye bye to the show, but at least one of the two remains... really sucks that apparently Hyuna is leaving also. T_T

This is a good opportunity for Hara to pick up more time on the show as well and really show her stuff, just as she did for the first few episodes. Oh and btw, I'm not sure who will be added in place of Sunny/Yuri/Hyuna, but for now at least, Hara is now officially the maknae of the group.

As for replacement members, I have this slim hope that it's another member from either Kara or T-ara. I'd say Seungyeon and Nicole are the best fit, but not sure if they have the time or not. If it is T-ara, then hoping that it's Eunjung or Soyeon.

Either one of Karaholic/Diadem/BEGislove/Secretfour will have to pick up the subbing (doesn't affect me since I know Korean, but for the rest...)... Based on the fanbase, Karaholic is probably the most capable out of the four. I'd say if there is another member added from any of these groups, then there is a good chance that they'll start subbing.

Edited by Ajussi