[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

ah why do they have to change yuri and sunny, if they bussy than take a shoot a lot sooner like the hyomin part in the ep 24

i heard that yoona and tiffany in FO are still in there even they go overseas

please IY PD don't change any one from G7 just add Jaesuk as another MC

I'm relieved that Hara isn't the one leaving,but who is hyomin gna follow around now! LOL, since sunny is leaving,whos gonna look after pureum? ): I dont rly mind not having pink subs because i've been following IY on kbs world,where its alrdy subbed. Rumors are that the replacements for sunny and yuri are most probably gonna come from f(x). I hope thats true,maybe they could make the show even better than what it is now. But no G7 will be as good as the original G7. Sunny,Yuri,Hyuna,Hara,Seonhwa,Narsha and Hyomin will always be the original G7. ^_^

I'm relieved that Hara isn't the one leaving,but who is hyomin gna follow around now! LOL, since sunny is leaving,whos gonna look after pureum? ): I dont rly mind not having pink subs because i've been following IY on kbs world,where its alrdy subbed. Rumors are that the replacements for sunny and yuri are most probably gonna come from f(x). I hope thats true,maybe they could make the show even better than what it is now. But no G7 will be as good as the original G7. Sunny,Yuri,Hyuna,Hara,Seonhwa,Narsha and Hyomin will always be the original G7. ^_^

To be brutally honest, I have to say that the whole "byungpoong" (Screen door) character was fun but really not bound to be beneficial to Hyomin's image in the long run. I'm sure she's sad as well (as well as rest of the G7), but it's also her chance to showcase a different side of her through the show with a new character. From watching her her in T-ara.com, she has potential to be a LOT more entertaining.

I love f(x) as well and would welcome them a lot on the show, but IMO the only person that fits the mold of the show is probably Luna. Victoria and Amber are not proficient enough in Korean yet, and Krystal and Sulli's image just don't seem to fit in with this (not to mention that they're significantly younger than rest of the cast; this might create conflict). But who knows, maybe they'd fit in well. I wish good luck to whomever the new member may be... because it's huge shoes to fill in Sunny/Yuri/Hyuna.

But yup, original G7 will always be the best and we still have them on the wall graffiti at Yuchiri as a reminder of that. :)

it's a sad news for all of us i think..

and hyuna was confirmed to leaving too..

cmon, hara without hyuna and yuri?? ^_^

at first i wish hara won't leaving IY..

but like this, i don't think i'm wishing for the same thing right now..

and it will be hard for the rest of the members and the new one i think..

people will be comparing them to the old one, it's unavoidable..

and for the old members,they will try so hard to keep the show to not fall behind too much from the old episodes..

After watching 25 episodes I'm really sad that the G7 developed so far will be no more. I'm glad that Hara is still on, but Yuri, Sunny, and Hyuna leaving and having new girls who haven't been around for more than half a year like the original 7 I think will be really hard to get into.

Also:

I'm relieved that Hara isn't the one leaving,but who is hyomin gna follow around now! LOL, since sunny is leaving,whos gonna look after pureum? ): I dont rly mind not having pink subs because i've been following IY on kbs world,where its alrdy subbed. Rumors are that the replacements for sunny and yuri are most probably gonna come from f(x). I hope thats true,maybe they could make the show even better than what it is now. But no G7 will be as good as the original G7. Sunny,Yuri,Hyuna,Hara,Seonhwa,Narsha and Hyomin will always be the original G7. :sweatdrop:

What's this about KBS world and already being subbed? I would like some way to watch this after SSF is done subbing it.

wow havent been on this forum for a day and i get all this bad news? it really does suck that yuri, sunny, and hyuna are leaving. i like the g7 chemistry on screen. but out of them 3, i am really gonna miss sunny the most. at least hara is staying, but i dont know how this is gonna turn out for the show. hope everything goes well.

i'm glad it's not Hara leaving but I'm really sad that Yuri, Sunny & Hyunah will be. They're the 3 people that Hara had stick close to at one point of the show. Hara was with Sunny at one point during the early days of IY and later on with Yuri & Hyuna. sigh, wont be surprised if the ratings for IY falls too.

Anyways, I'm proud that Hara really seemed determined and learning how to drive the tractor. She'll be sitting for the license this coming July. Let's hope she'll do well! Which I'm sure she will.

Some cute moments from Ep 28

HaYul!

j96oat.jpg

2sb8i0i.jpg

I thought this was funny and hilarious of Hyomin. :D

24pe4at.jpg

like everyone else, i'm really sad that sunny, yuri, and hyuna are leaving(especially since i'm a huge SNSD fan). i'll definitely miss those pink subs too. i suppose i'll keep watching for the rest of the members(and maybe whoever else is added), but it just won't be the same. i'm gonna miss sunny+hyomin, hyuna+hara, shinyoung+sunny, taewoo+yuri, and so on...

^^gawd, i'm going to miss the HAYUL moments a lot.

it's so sad...but about the subbing...umm there are other subbers working on them..

but i truthfully am going to miss the pink subs.

well i'm glad that Hara isn't the one leaving so she could continue developing herself ... IY really helped her show her true self... :)

but me too.. i'm gonna miss the "Pink subs FTW" that i always read whenever I download IY...

aww, i hope there'll be someone to sub it :) i wonder what group will be there.. there's still no 2ne1.. hmm what else? or i hope another Kara member :) aww i wonder if Hara will now be the maknae....

aww men, i'll really miss Yuri, Sunny, and Hyunah!!! :}

guys at least the queen herself is not leaving, the 3 will be sadly missed but the impact is like 1%.

i'm relieved to learn honey is not the one, that's the most important. it's better than hitting full mark for exam.

of course, the pairings with yuri & hyuna will be deeply missed as their friendships & bondings were built from episode 1.

i witness the growing & can feel for them too. i like hyuna & yuri but mainly because honey is happy with them. nothing individually coz i'm a kamilia.

believe they are sad to discontinue iy, honey must be down too. but these things happen every time everywhere.

yep, original g7 will not be the same, but who's sure the replacements wouldn't be able to fill in?

all i want to say is as long as it's not honey, i will grab the decision again without hesitation.

& why say iy is going down without snsd members?

if cole or ham can join in the fun, we kamilia will bring it up. even better than original g7.

Yeah. It's just too bad that Yuri, Sunny and Hyunah are leaving. G7 will never be the same without them. Thank god Hara is still in. I would fully not watch anymore if she left. Lets hope she makes a close relationship with whatever new member they decide to bring in. =D

I'm glad that Hara's not leaving the show but I just can't seem to bring myself to watch the rest of the episodes anymore T___T I'm gonna miss all the dorky but sweet HaYul & Hyuna-Hara moments. imo, from what I've seen, those three seems to be the closest to Hara and she talks more when she's with them. I hope that with the upcoming changes, we'll be able to see Hara shine even more. I really don't want to try & guess who the new members are gonna be. It just won't be the same without the originals.

anne, those HaYul gifs are so precious <3 I love the second one when Yul back-hugged Haragoo. Gotta love the bond.

I'm still pretty bummed out about Hyuna, Yuri and Sunny leaving. I have all the episode that soshisubs subbed on my comp and its so funny. Now I'm really worried about how I'm going to watch IY since SoShi subs will stop subbing it after it ends but hmm... but I'm like you guys worried about who will pick up the slack for the IY subbing. I wonder who will replace the three leaving members? I'd be happy if even another SNSD came on but what are the chances of that happening.

At least Hara is still on there although I have no clue how Hara can still do IY and all the other solo activities that she has plus the farming license as well as prepare for Kara's Japan debut. Hmm... but you gotta give hara credit for working so hard and keeping up with all her activities. Hmm... your right, SeungYeon or Nicole would be a good fit on IY if they were to be added.

^^Sweetie, I`m trying my best to find some cuts available on YOUTUBE.

And If I can't find any. I will try my best to make some and upload them on YOUTUBE.

I will post the links on the 1st page of this thread. (:

if you want KBS World's Subs, you can download it from. i dont think kbs world cut a lot of parts. just..shortened some of the scenes up?

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/

---

i was on dc iy earlier and there were rumors of the replacements being Gahee, Seungyeon & Sulli. but again, these are just rumors. better to wait for official statement.

annnnnd! i'm gonna do a Hara + Hyuna photo spam! haha. I got some HaYul too, will post that on other days. :)

358v580.jpg

2isijh2.jpg

2potwd5.jpg

343naf4.jpg

2ps16b4.jpg

vg37nb.jpg

16ghpq0.jpg

70hyir.jpg

2dikopz.jpg

33bcylx.jpg

2hmgehj.jpg

2e2i80m.jpg

2ibzu3c.jpg

3479u80.jpg

317jjep.jpg

2myyzqa.jpg

15znosm.jpg

1zqsux2.jpg

6ynyb8.jpg

9leu7l.jpg

5wmnfs.jpg

51aj48.jpg

20acc2d.jpg

rw30ix.jpg

2zem2qc.jpg

aww Hara and Hyuna! i'm so gonna miss them.. thanks anne, for the picspam and memories of Hara and Hyunah :blushing:

the last scene of ep25 is just Sunny, Yuri, and Hyuna with Shinyoung.. aww i felt more that they will leave soon :thumbup1:

they should have atleast add 4 , so that they will not be called G7 :|

i gonna miss this master/pupil relationship or to be precise maknae/maknae friendship.

hara with hyuna, my favourite iy paring. they always spotted holding hands or rubbing shoulders/elbows at a corner.

i didn't pay attention to hyuna intitally but only when they got too close too often together, i started to watch & begin to like her.

though not sure how this breakup will affect them, hope they're able to handle the iy seperation.

the few last episodes will be emotional, i guess.

i love the little hug at gayo daejun because it's harder for them to meet outside besides iy filming.

hope this friendship they built last as long as they want.

anyone know when was this taken?

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zqsux2.jpg