[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

I read gossip about members of G7 leaving Invincible Youth and was rightfully worried about the changes.

It was a relief to find out that our Haragoo will still be doing the broadcast .

Who will be part of the new casting ?

Is it too much to dream that our Nicole become the newest addition .

She was great when she guest starred in episode 18 .

Two of my favorite Kara members on the same show .

Hope for the best and getting it .

Hara Fighting !

^

as long as cool hara is still with iy, our dream continues.

she may not aware of the joyfulness & pleasantness she brings, she just brightens my weekends.

too bad her moments are only here & there, but it's sufficient.

too many i may not able to take it. :D

During her Invicible Youth first episode until now... she still looks like a city girl coming to village... the city change her appearance and looks so much... although she has the city girl looks... but she was the clumsy and falling prune girl... wkwkwkwk... Goo Hara.. Hwaiting..!!!

I hate to be the party pooper but i doubt anymore Kara members will be added (as much as I want them to be)

It would be unbalanced, too much Kara. I think they are going to bring in some girls from the newer groups. :/

Im really gonna miss those three. Before the news even came out about who's leaving, I was one of the first to suggest a rename.

G7 without Sunny, Yuri, & Hyuna just isn't the G7 we know anymore. sigh..at least Hara's still here...but now who will Hara stick to...:/

^

i don't think yuri & sunny were selected because they have 9 members.

it's more of they're snsd who is the most popular girl idol group & with mass fanbase.

hence it's understandable why iy picked 2.

given kara raising popularity, therefore i'm not surprised if ham or cole is selected.

which "recognised" or "up-coming" groups (young) are left to choose from? f(x)? 2ne1?

actually another from t-ara is possible too.

but one thing is sure, honey is staying. :thumbup1:

confess here, i do hope kara & f(x) get chosen.

edit: omg just checked the link from kelvin, it revealed my wish maybe granted soon. :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :)

the wind was too strong. hara needs to gain more weight!

anyone spot HaYul on the ending of Dream Concert? :D I saw this article and used google to translate it. It says that they all cried during the shooting of the last Invincible Youth as the original G7. aww

^^lol. Strong winds. Unlike Sunhwa, Hara wasn't holding on to anything or anyone at all.

The wind is too strong though. lol. even the other casts are standing still.

I mean just look at the way Taewoo is standing&he's big! haha. Bad weather. (:

they all cried during the shooting of the last Invincible Youth as the original G7

this is heartbreaking. i don't know what to say but hope they will reunite someday.

hara, hyuna & yuri moments, the last few will be priceless.

hey guys, I found out for those of you who live in America and depends on your IY fix by the soshisubs, I know how you can watch it on KBS World. I mean this is one option for you guys to consider. If you click on this link:

http://www.kbs-america.com/schedule/schedule_channel.aspx

You guys can get the KBS World weekly schedule to find out when IY is on. I plan on taking advantage of it once SoShi subs stops, I mean its KBS subbing it but its better then nothing for me, for the moment, at least until we find another way to download the subs version from another sub squad. You just gotta find your city and click the channel that you have and download the schedule.

anyone spot HaYul on the ending of Dream Concert? :) I saw this article and used google to translate it. It says that they all cried during the shooting of the last Invincible Youth as the original G7. aww <3

its understandable that they cried coz they were together for so long that the G7 grown close. Well, I on the other hand DO see that adding another kara member would be a possibility but I on the other hand don't want them to coz I really want the girls to rest and not have to add another onto the schedule. Another SECRET or another T-ara member I do see happening or at least someon who is popular and can really make the audience laugh.

IY here in the phils keeps on getting postponed. Dunno why.

My last episode of IY is the one where g7 are in front of a school. And a celebrity regarded Hara as the "one who falls down alot"

It made me laugh like hell.

IY here in the phils keeps on getting postponed. Dunno why.

My last episode of IY is the one where g7 are in front of a school. And a celebrity regarded Hara as the "one who falls down alot"

It made me laugh like hell.

we can get you a download link if you like, with the Eng subs, Soshified has them subbed at least until the episode stop having Yuri and Sunny on them. But the files are relatively large in size.

i sort of really LOVE when she did that 'apple CF'

her hair flipping and glance was soooo good eyecandy

i want to watch it over and over again!!

so cool to watch haha!

and ermm,, can anyone link me to subbed episodes 23 and onwards? PM would be great, if at all possible

also still looking for another source after SSF going to stop subbing

thanks in advance~~

Edited by ninjaKun

counting down, 3 more days for me to see honey (tv).

miss her after the long wait. didn't watch last week ep26 as it was redundant (imo).

is today honey doing iy recording?

hope she's doing fine without hyuna & yuri.