[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

lol. i dont want us to make it seem like as if we're encouraging hot-linking. if you guys want to download from ssf, i suggest for you to go to their forum and download it there yourself. do not share any of their links here. :wacko:

you guys can download kbs world's subs here:

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/

hey thanks for the link.:tongue: i need that for my dosage of IY once ssf stops subbing. lol.

hey guys is it true? Is it true that F(X)'s Victoria will be a cast member on Invincible youth? If its true then we can count on AFF(X)tion subs to sub IY then.

Hey guys GREAT NEWS. Your worries are over, I no that with Yuri and Sunny out of IY we are all facing the possibility of trying to find someone to pick up the subbing but that fear is OVER. This is confirmed now that F(X)'s very own Victoria Song is now the new member of G7, the subbing squad over at the aff(x)tion forum will be picking up the subbing duties once new episodes of IY gets aired with Victoria on there. Heres the quote from affxtion forums.

We will be subbing the future episodes of Invincible Youth once Victoria starts, and we will most likely sub the complete episode. :)
lol. i dont want us to make it seem like as if we're encouraging hot-linking. if you guys want to download from ssf, i suggest for you to go to their forum and download it there yourself. do not share any of their links here. :)

you guys can download kbs world's subs here:

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/

yeah Anne is right, SSF is very strict when it comes to hotlinking their links and all that jump, ninjakun my only recommendation is to go there and download it yourself. I could very well or any member on karaholics that has access to the ssf sub download forum could but I know that I can't, they have their rules on their board and of course Anne our admin here has hers.

sorry for barging in.. but

cant anyone explain all of hara's cheesy jokes??

im not korean.. n the english subs doesnt really translate well for jokes

uh, well if you get what they are talking about when you read the SOHISUBS then you'll understand it.

The pinksubs really give us details and it's pretty funny when you think about it which are cheesy/immature.

sorry for barging in.. but

cant anyone explain all of hara's cheesy jokes??

im not korean.. n the english subs doesnt really translate well for jokes

Honestly, you have to understand korean to understand her jokes. They're basically plays on words. She uses a lot of puns. Sorry it's not very useful but yeah.

the show is pretty fun to watch even without subs too. subbing an hour show each week is hard work and not all subbing team have the means to do it. there's always kbs world to depend on if you really want subs.

Yesterday's episode was the first in a long while that Hara is not grouped together with Hyuna or Yuri. Judging from the the preview (their outfits), next week seems to be the last episode as original G7. but they only showed the volunteers coming to help out with the farming....no indication of it being the last epi? maybe they stretch the last day to two episodes?

anyways some giffffs.

2zdtbib.jpg

14tvgwn.jpg

^

LOL! Pretending to be rabbits. :P

i5rviw.jpg

fohgsl.jpg

Hara has all sorts of dance on IY. ;)

anyone noticed the love-tease-hate relationship of Shinyoung & Hara? haha, i thought it's pretty funny.

Hara really is athletic too. They did this jump and she got the furthest. I really want to see her on Dream Team one time, I think she will do awesome.

the show is pretty fun to watch even without subs too. subbing an hour show each week is hard work and not all subbing team have the means to do it. there's always kbs world to depend on if you really want subs.

Yesterday's episode was the first in a long while that Hara is not grouped together with Hyuna or Yuri. Judging from the the preview (their outfits), next week seems to be the last episode as original G7. but they only showed the volunteers coming to help out with the farming....no indication of it being the last epi? maybe they stretch the last day to two episodes?

anyways some giffffs.

anyone noticed the love-tease-hate relationship of Shinyoung & Hara? haha, i thought it's pretty funny.

Hara really is athletic too. They did this jump and she got the furthest. I really want to see her on Dream Team one time, I think she will do awesome.

I'm currently watching Hara's jump. She's really athletic. :lol:

hyuna was the first to react when hara fell. i'm going to miss the hh moment.

as for the last episode, i hope the production team can dedicate more airtime to the leaving 3, of course with hara.

it'll be emotional. maybe rather than farm work, they should have more sharing talks. but guess it was already decided.

aww that`s a cute picture ^^

Hara is not wearing make-up (:

She looks pretty. And YES i`m happy that

she is a permanent member.

Woot Woot!

We get to see more HARA ACTION!~

I`m looking forward to watching this. (:

thanks Anne for making this thread.

Haven't had any time to make it.

haha. what would i do without you? (:

Ya! hara has made Invincible Youth fun and enojoyable to watch:)

Hara is ♥~!

Have to admit I started watching I.Y. because of Sunny and Yuri, but I found Hara's antics to be just as addictive. So, even with the departure of the 2 SNSD members I'll still be sure to continue watching this show. ^_^

^

started from episode 1 with 0% hara 100% kara on mind (not that i didn't like hara but she was still unknown to me) but now proud 100%-101%. i believe when i watched iy, i missed some breaths. i'm that glued to iy or hara in fact. :P