[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

Kyaaahhh!!! :lol: The forum is back! Thank you!

I absolutely missed this thread!

@starlight : Thank you so much for the lots and lots of pictures. The last picture of Hara is adorable :lol:

It seems like their plants are growing well

Wondering what was Hara's doing with the chicken's egg in the picture

if hara leaves IY i don't know if i want to watch this show anymore :D

anyways in the first epi with the 3 new people, victoria was doing some tumbling and hara tried to do cartwheels (but fell in the end as she normally does XD) to show that victoria isn't the only one able to do these types of things. can't seem to find the vid though...

hara ftw!

edit: nvm i found it.

credit to wonderfulgeneration1 (youtube)

can't seem to use the utube option so i decided to use the hyperlink thingy instead

Edited by hotnoodles

woah joss..thx a lot for all the pics :)

glad looks like she have some fun there..

i was watching the 31st episodes today at kbsworld..

and hara really made me proud...

at first she looks really awesome driving those machine..

and when she offered to help the rest of the team to plant the rice, and the she finished it by herself, that was totally awesome!! XD

hara has got to be the best ever. her nicknames for her helpers are carrots. that funny. and then allowing people to go eat before her and she stay behind to finish planting is so sweet of her. and i didnt know hara wore glasses. but she looks so cute with them on. she should wear them more, its just sad that the next episode (for me at least) is there last of the original g7. it made me almost cry when sunny, yuri, and hyuna talked bout how they would miss the other girls. i havent seen the latest episodes with the news girls yet, but i do hope hara gets along with them. hara hwaiting!!!

Whatever happened to that one ep that U-kiss was suppose to be on?

I was looking forward to some Hara-Ukiss action :)

Oh that was a rumor. Lol.

But hopefully, with the new changes to the show..we'll get to see idol groups

as guests on the show (:

Oh that was a rumor. Lol.

But hopefully, with the new changes to the show..we'll get to see idol groups

as guests on the show (:

that would be awesome. like what they did with gag 7 and in ep 31. the one where they planted rice. have other celebs/ idols doing that would be great to watch.

yeah its the same thing for me, I started to watch it coz of Sunny and Yuri coz I'm a huge SNSD fan but ever since I've started watching it, I REALLY started to get into Hara and how funny and quarky she is. I LOVE HER and becoz of her I'm an even bigger Kara fan then I was before IY. Man I love Goo Hara and how funny she is.

Anyone notice how adorable Hara looked in episode 30? She had pigtails and they were or looked like they were curled too. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable.

hara has got to be the best ever. her nicknames for her helpers are carrots. that funny. and then allowing people to go eat before her and she stay behind to finish planting is so sweet of her. and i didnt know hara wore glasses. but she looks so cute with them on. she should wear them more, its just sad that the next episode (for me at least) is there last of the original g7. it made me almost cry when sunny, yuri, and hyuna talked bout how they would miss the other girls. i havent seen the latest episodes with the news girls yet, but i do hope hara gets along with them. hara hwaiting!!!

the way she rehearsed the "carrot" calling was so hilarious. she was just as sweet at the end posing with her accomplished field work.

hahah, this is precisely the reason why i'm falling in honey. she's smart, crafty & willy. purely looking at her alone is sufficient.

@starlight

thanks a lot for a good recapping on those honey iy moments. it's her smile that is the most charming, it draws people powerlessly towards her.