[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

^

the part which impressed me the most was not the part where she outjumped all but the part where she opened the door & sprinted from outside. hahahh, honey just knows how to entertain & bring joyfulness to the whole cast & viewers. she's plain adorable x 100 times. am glad she's ours.

---

ok now, this is not hara related but feel like sharing it here. on the recent episode, the new member sori was criticised for replacing the leaving 3 because she's of little known & hence deemed not good enough. those netizens who said that should really get a life.

this is sad. it reminds me about kara on hiatus, & hammie strong heart talk. even though i don't know her, it's still pain to see girl shedding tears due to an unfair judgement. i haven't watch the episodes with new members yet, but i'm going to pay close attention to this girl. someone needs to give her a pull, & hope our honey will provide the necessary guidance.

^

the part which impressed me the most was not the part where she outjumped all but the part where she opened the door & sprinted from outside. hahahh, honey just knows how to entertain & bring joyfulness to the whole cast & viewers. she's plain adorable x 100 times. am glad she's ours.

---

ok now, this is not hara related but feel like sharing it here. on the recent episode, the new member sori was criticised for replacing the leaving 3 because she's of little known & hence deemed not good enough. those netizens who said that should really get a life.

this is sad. it reminds me about kara on hiatus, & hammie strong heart talk. even though i don't know her, it's still pain to see girl shedding tears due to an unfair judgement. i haven't watch the episodes with new members yet, but i'm going to pay close attention to this girl. someone needs to give her a pull, & hope our honey will provide the necessary guidance.

I know what you mean that really was unfair to judge Sori like that even though she's new and little known about her but then again you can say the same thing about Sunhwa when she join IY, Remember Sunhwa's group Secret didn't even debut yet and yet I didn't hear one judgement like that to her after the very first ep. of IY so yeah its really unfair that Sori got such a bad comment from some jerk-off like that.

Just wondering if there is any way of watching Invincible Youth without signing up for Soshified?

I really wanna watch it so bad. I wanna see more Hara...

just sign up its easy and fast, and they post all the videos in their video streaming section.

you dont have to download them.

or go to pikeyenny's blog

for those who are harahyuna lover & missing their moments, can go to JustinaJJang18@youtube.

you will find some of their moments there (some with sub), including the most recent in mubank special.

i posted the link in honey spazz thread.

looked carefully at the way they approached each other, very cute little penguin steps. i sensed missing thoughts among them.

& yup, i'm missing this pairing very very much too. :)

just sign up its easy and fast, and they post all the videos in their video streaming section.

you dont have to download them.

or go to pikeyenny's blog

Omg I love you! Thank you very much! It's just that I can't sign up in Soshified for certain reasons... not that it's some technical problem but it's complicated. Thanks again! ^^

The new IY doesn't seem to be as much fun as the original G7.. >.< Probably because i am missing the old members... sigh.. i love hara's interaction with them... >.<

only caught the last original g7 episode yesterday, it was sooooooo sad to the extend that i'm going to watch again.

wah, i'm lost of words to describe the moments from the village old folks, the letter readouts..

the tried laughters just couldn't contain the tears from flowing..

really hope the 3 will be invited back as guests for some special episode(s), like year-end reunion or celebration.

i've watched that too eric and yep, it's very sad to watch them like that..

and don't know why, i'm still feel unsecure since KARA going to japan too later >.<

btw, those photo of IY going to japan, i saw sum1 looks like sunny..

is it her or my eyes just deceiving me? XD