[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

^^I`m glad you like those cuts (:

Since my favs are gone, I must admit that I'm truly am glad that Victoria got to join IY<3

I know I already spazzed about on the Hara thread but OMG

THE G7 are going to some Military training(?) base...and by the looks of the preview

each and one of them(G7) are going to have a solo dance performance. XD

Hara looked super smexy (:

---------------re-edit-------------

Gah, check out those pics! Also make sure to watch this coming episode tomorrow, with or without subs, you guys!!!

wow. cant wait for that episode. cant believe that g7 is gonna be performingfor the army. and especially cant wait to see hara's perf.

Gah, check out those pics! Also make sure to watch this coming episode tomorrow, with or without subs, you guys!!!

do u watch it live or wait for it to be released then download it?

i just watched episode 33 yesterday. the first one with new members.

and omg i really love Victoria <3 she's hilarious XD

i hope Hara-Victoria couple will do well just like Hara-Yuri and Hara-Hyuna.

i think they will though :)

ommo! i miss Invincible Youth! huhu.. the recent ep was the first ep i saw after ep31. ssf haven't subbed ep32 yet.:( anyway, this ep was so entertaining! as always, hara's so cute on her perf!! from the cutest maknae to a sexy doll! :P loved it!

... I think I'm addicted to screencapping, guys. I found the button that takes the screencaps for you and like... it's so fun.

so I downloaded episode 33 and I just took a bunch of caps lolol. I'm glad Hara gets a lot of airtime~ she doesn't even have to try, it seems. The camera just loves her :) Plus she's so brave! (I know I'm way behind, but...) I mean catching those chicken! She works so hard and I love her cheeky moments. x)

7Vopdh.jpg

D9tpzh.jpg

GhoWrh.jpg

v8eTeh.jpg

"I'm magnae! We can go down the sexier route now." :'D oh hara XD

Qls60h.jpg

wFNgLh.jpg

So excited about catching chicken. :3

vqS6Lh.jpg

XohKah.jpg

ZYlaNh.jpg

talking about how delicious food is haha (the water snails (?))

... I think I'm addicted to screencapping, guys. I found the button that takes the screencaps for you and like... it's so fun.

so I downloaded episode 33 and I just took a bunch of caps lolol. I'm glad Hara gets a lot of airtime~ she doesn't even have to try, it seems. The camera just loves her :refreshed: Plus she's so brave! (I know I'm way behind, but...) I mean catching those chicken! She works so hard and I love her cheeky moments. x)

wow nice pics. thanks for sharing the caps with us. and i totally agree with you. the camera does love her and catching the chickens swiftly was amazing. and is it just me, but does she look even cutier with glasses on?

^she does! My friend just went to korea and got a pair just like hers haha. XD

They look really fobby on my friend but for some reason they don't look fobby on hara lolol.

bingsong she looks incredibly adorable with glasses on, ia. :3

I made caps of episode 36! /is addicted.

I'm going to do this in 2 posts because I went crazy lol she is just so freaking adorable! She's got that really spontaneous personality that's really good for tv shows, I think. I mean she knows what to say in situations and stuff. <3

JgeG0.png

fkQ6h.png

strong soldier man using Hara as a weight and lifting her up and down.

c8edo.png

DFO9j.png

G7's new magnae Hara doing the butt dance -- aegyo for the soldiers! They went crazy when Shinyoung called out her name, haha. :) Started chanting and everything. <3 "Goo hara! Goo hara!"

VimCC.png

Feeding a soldier at lunch. :3

HSR7a.png

uNVS5.png

Hwa rang!!

7Np7a.png

This expression: defending Victoria when Shinyoung said vic's arms were too hairy. I really like Sori~ she's the athletic type that really fits in well. I like Jooyeon b/c she's so freaking girly lol I can't wait to see how she gets more "outdoorsey" as time goes on. And Victoria's so cuteee~ haha so much aegyo and awkward korean phrasing. <3

1vUNj.png

4cpht.png

sDCXT.png

Shinyoung: "Who do you like best in KARA?"

Soldier: "Seungyeon"

Shinyoung: "why?"

Soldier: (long explanation, basically he says she's cute.)

Hara: "It's okay, I'm not the cute type."

Shinyoung: "do you like Hara?"

Soldier: --- silence--

Hara: "Then... I don't like you either! D;"

lol I thought that part was so cute. She's all justifying why she doesn't fit his type, anyways.

6Uwix.png

6p3Jn.png

Hara finds herself on a soldier's locker!

vcTLT.png

I'M SORRY I JUST HAD TO PUT HIS PICTURE IN HERE D: He sounded so sincere when he told her that she was beautiful and like a doll -- his voice even caught in his throat a little bit and his eyes softened and I was like slkjfa;skldfjs omg that is so sweet. I replayed this scene like 12 times, okay. I just couldn't stop spazzing. ;_;

6SjKF.png

and her cute/shy reaction to his compliments :3

3TMGx.png

w7DX3.png

xXdHr.png

VME3r.png

lol I thought the heart was a cute touch. She draws hearts in a lot of places, haha. On the haha mong show she put a heart in place of a mole when she was putting on makeup on haha or mong (i forget which one lol).

dwMfG.png

cpj5b.png

qLbk9.png

I liked this scene.

eAs9R.png

Y8MSC.png

congratulating each other after everyone gets off the huge tanks or whatever they were lol :3

O1cJd.png

being an MC with Shinyoung and kim tae woo~ haha their jackets remind me of suju's rokkuko.

iPYL3.png

e1cdm.png

PkiQB.png

KLqpO.png

As the magnae (LOL Hara is totally enjoying this magnae business), doing something cute for the audience. A performance of "papa bear." lol I loved victoria here. She's all, "oh but it's a ram!" and Hara's like, "yeah... but it's all I could find." XD

ogx2D.png

rVaBh.png

BAM! Cute to sexy.

Vx9nr.png

Y94pA.png

Caption says it all: so sexy~

DX5pd.png

ooo this one says: so hot!!

lol I really like how Hara's hair falls everywhere when she dances.

It's so cool. :3

JSeot.png

during the G7 group dance during the lupin performance.

Rr3OT.png

I just thought she was pretty here :3

10sGG.png

C24ve.png

I can't wait to see next week's episode! Haha Japan seems to be an awesome place to be with close friends and a huge crew ;D And Hara's been to japan multiple times before so I wonder if any past experience helped her at all during this trip. :3 There wasn't much hara in the preview but... yeah. I'm sure she had a lot of airtime in the episode. :)

@

Jiji WHOA! thank you for all those screencaps&small summary/descriptions (: Your truly the BEST :D

How I feel about the new G7???I'm loving the new members more & more every episode.Did anyone catch some Jooyeon&Hara moment on the preview?!I so can't wait for the next episodes when they go to Hokkaido,JP!!!!!!!!!!!~

oh my gosh. thanks a bunch Bubble-G. love all your caps and the descriptions. im waiting for ep 34 to get subbed and from what i saw, 36 is awesome. hara is super darn cute when she reacted to the soldier's explaination of why shes in his locker. and then there is the caps with her in the costume. wow. i was just knocked breathless. and i know i aint the only one who is jealous of that soldier hara fed. wish i was him for the one moment. and i totally agree with you. she i loving the magnae business.

and thanks ѕтαяℓιgнт for the short clips. i almost died when she danced to the bear song. dang. i really wish i knew more korean than i do right now. hara is just so awesome. the dance clip drove me crazy. i couldnt even sit still in my chair while watching it. i thought i was have a seizure because i couldnt be still.

i also just watched a clip where hara and victoria made i think fried rice and ma po tofu and they or hara advertised it with the lupin dance. was again totally jealous of the judges. wished i could have tried their food. must of been good since it was given 5 spoons. and i am loving the hara victoria relationship right now. i think this would be just a good couple as the hara hyuna one. not better, but good.

Edited by bingsong