[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

just watched ep 34. and loved the sori comment about not talking to hara enough. hope that relationship flourishes. and i felt proud/ bad for hara when she had to wrestle with shinyeong. proud cause non of the new members think they could beat her, and bad cause her defeat was certain. but i loved how they bowed. hara is never boring to watch. she is just so funny and humble.

^ thanks for sharing ☆ѕтαяℓιgнт.

watched the Japanese eps, when they met top actor Jang Hyuk and he choose Hara as his favourite G7 :eyelove: too bad Hara still got that paper tape on her hair :OCZgm:

2ymeikj.jpg

and so glad many Japanese Kamilia greet her on the airport :) if you guys noticed some of them are familiar face coz they also attend that surprise fan gathering when Kara go to Japan back in February...they're quite loyal Kamilia huh :eyelove: even Shinyoung impressed with Hara's popularity, and the Japanese man who they met also picked Hara again as his #1 (and only one :lol:)

Edited by kara4life

oh man, i saw episode 36 without subs, and i have to say how great the girls, and hara look in the military uniform. i couldn't understand a thing they said, but it was fun to watch.

than the japan show with the return of sunny. it is funny for moments as always. Seeing hara more and more without makeup. lol.

still a great show.

Hara's been getting a lot of air time now ^^ I just wanna say that I'm glad that Hara is probably now the most popular on the show and she's the maknae ^^ I can't wait for Hara's solo stage. She's going to have one right? ^^

just wondering. just skipped like 3 eps for some reason, but now im wondering, is hara doing the opening credits now? im pretty sure its her voice. but im very bad at matching voices. so if u know, let me know. thanks guys.

^

^oh ikr? I really hope she has a solo stage on next week's episode. <3 I love these mini-concerts they have~ they're so awesome! haha. And yeah, I like how Hara has a lot of airtime. And dude did you see her popularity in the japanese airport? FREAKING CRAZY. It was insane. She is seriously adored~ idk I felt really reassured by those scenes at the airport because KARA's debut is coming up and woah, so many goo hara fans (and kara fans, too?) and so I got this feeling like, "ah, their debut is going to go well" :3 I'm glad we got to hear some of her japanese, too. :3

LOLL ON THE PLANE. I was like "XD hara" when she went up to that actor dude with that sticker in her hair lolol so adorable <3

ugh I took a crazy amount of caps but my computer isn't letting me upload them.~ i'll try to post them tomorrow :3

I think Victoria is really really freaking adorable, and I like Sori a lot. She's got a really cute smile haha. I like Jooyeon too lol I hope she gets more airtime because I think she's so funny. XD Sometimes I wonder if they're teasing Sunhwa because it's a way for her to get some interesting airtime? I keep remembering what Seungyeon said about how the writers told her she had to act a certain way to get attention when KARA wasn't that popular, and idk, I kind of feel like sunhwa is kind of being cornered into that situation and I think she should be treated better but yeah :x

Tbh I thought that 'sauna' scene lol or when they were boiling the eggs -- I thought all 7 girls were going to go in the water and I was excited to see how hara would handle the hot water lolol but yeah :/ it was just the three girls + shinyoung. but loll those three are so adorable. I'm glad they got their own little segment all to themselves. new members gotta get accepted by the fanbase.

with the departure of Sunny, Shinyoung has not been able to find a partner for her gags..

During the Ep where they had to repair the supports in the field after the hailstorm... shinyoung was upset that none of the G7 in her team could make the viewers laugh..

if only hara was on her team, than i am sure hara will be able to do it.. I miss Hara's immature jokes with Hyuna.

Kim Sori is very hardworking and good worker but IY is about entertainment also.. and she lacks the comedian sense in her.

^to be fair, there was only the second iy episode the new girl sori appeared in. give her time to grow & then we'll see. :)

honey popularity in japan can only spell encouraging to kara upcoming debut. :D

Episode 37

281ubdz.jpg

loll a ke$ha song started playing when Hara came on screen.

b8was5.jpg

2iru4q1.jpg

15rjer8.jpg

Hyomin: "Lupang, Lupang!!"

Hara: "Lupang!"

//I had no idea what they were saying lol these cuties.

33eslz8.jpg

2wgergn.jpg

Eating on the plane~

2djtema.jpg

902g5z.jpg

25fmwsx.jpg

Sleeping on the plane -- dude I wish I could look as pretty on her when I'm sleeping on planes/cars lol.

1gtbt5.jpg

Putting a sticker thing on Hara's head while she's sleeping. lol poor bb didn't even know it was on her head and she went to meet Jang Hyuk and shook his hand/got all excited when he said she was his favorite. lol she told shinyoung to ask him that, too. XD <3

2dt4xtt.jpg

meeting Jang Hyuk

53pyth.jpg

bgqtc5.jpg

"I like Goo Hara the best"

and then Hara runs off to a corner and freaks out by herself, and then runs back. XD

3536qoo.jpg

Soo many fansigns of Hara~ she was swamped at that airport. Haha made me happy to see such support 8D And she was really sweet to all of them, too. Taking the time to sign stuff/accept presents and wave hi to the fans who had posters 8D

as22w.jpg

182kxj.jpg

14103zk.jpg

2mzdwt3.jpg

aoxav9.jpg

nd3af5.jpg

t4u0t2.jpg

Haha shinyoung was so funny here.

Shinyoung: Hey hara, put your arm around me and act like we're good friends.

Hara: /puts her arm around shinyoung.

SY: "Okay, now tell me how to say 'we're best friends' in japanese."

H: /says some japanese.

SY: /repeats Hara.

24lto1s.jpg

marveling over hara's popularity on the bus.

XD I'll post the rest in a later post haha I don't want to overwhelm one post with too many pictures~ if you guys don't think it's necessary then you can minus a post from my post count or something lol ;3

Episode 37 continued.

2s92idc.jpg

2w4gua1.jpg

The host guy said that he liked Hara the best :3

est6di.jpg

ofmrv7.jpg

planting flowers~ she was planting them with hyomin.

208ft4n.jpg

helping put the G7 sign into the field with the flowers.

35jgtgx.jpg

33nvzgp.jpg

2nlgz14.jpg

LOLL THIS PART. They were supposed to take an ugly/unattractive picture, but Narsha (and jooyeon kinda) was the only one whose face was really 'ugly' haha look at everyone else's pose. XD So she got mad and chased shinyoung and hara around.

ris0wn.jpg

Narsha: HARA, WHY DO YOU LOOK PRETTY IN THAT PICTURE??

Hara: /sheepish smile.

97pedt.jpg

running away. XD

2eyc9xy.jpg

2llldfc.jpg

sb2269.jpg

pretty~~ She roomed with sunhwa

a4o086.jpg

35kmmxd.jpg

Hara's hair getting caught in the brush when she tries to do a sexy hair flip. XD

2ewi5bs.jpg

2wqzcro.jpg

2ltsu43.jpg

11rpxkm.jpg

"my face feels dry ... I didn't put lotion on it yet because unnie came into my room"

30ldmiw.jpg

90dftf.jpg

11v1c3m.jpg

With Narsha. I really like narsha's sense of humor lolol

2vt5lp3.jpg

I think Hara had to do this because she got a card that they weren't supposed to get? Haha I'm not sure. but she wiggled around and then fell into a box on accident and flipped over :o haha.

thank jiji for the ep37 "preview" but i'm still on kbsw ep34 so i have to forget all i have just seen. loll.

it is fun & smart move by shinyoung because hara is the most popular among g7 in japan right now.

sure honey is 91? everytime i watch her, she's getting "naughtier" & more playful. hahaha.

imo she looks younger with each passing episode.