[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

^YESS I saw the lightsticks, too! i was so happy haha. :3 They look so cute~~ I want one. :3 I really liked Hara's performance~ she put a lot of effort into hers, I think. mixing songs from kara5's debut and dancing to them, heeeee.

EPISODE 38 CAPS

vlcsnap2010072620h57m25.png

vlcsnap2010072621h13m12.png

vlcsnap2010072621h13m14.png

LOL I LOVE HER.

vlcsnap2010072621h13m27.png

vlcsnap2010072621h14m17.png

Hatoria!! high-fiving on the way back ;D

vlcsnap2010072621h25m36.png

helping with the cooking~

vlcsnap2010072621h25m59.png

vlcsnap2010072621h26m31.png

vlcsnap2010072621h28m13.png

She gave out presents, too. And ugh i'm so sad I think I deleted the cap I took when I was uploading them ~ but I think she gave out some of the makeup stuff that she endorsed, along with the tshirts? I saw her face on one of the boxes and I was like LOL HARA. XD

more on ep38, here's hara solo dance teaser in japan.

self-explained, sub is redundant because it'll only cause unnecessary distraction.

btw there isn't any doubt who's the hottest among g7.

honey (or kara) is totally the crowd puller.

credit: dearharagoo2

vlcsnap2010073117h00m24.png

Victoria: "I like Hara the best!!"

skfdskf gdi I love hatoria they are so cute.

vlcsnap2010073117h01m17.png

Okay I have no idea how she fit under this thing but DANG hara is tiny.

vlcsnap2010073117h07m14.png

vlcsnap2010073117h08m07.png

vlcsnap2010073117h12m01.png

gorgeous~

vlcsnap2010073117h18m35.png

vlcsnap2010073117h23m05.png

vlcsnap2010073117h27m55.png

A very odd rendition of Narsha's BRBB. G7 are actually promoting her new song a lot -- I think I heard it more than a few times in this episode and in the episodes previous. It's nice to know they're promoting her song/helping her out.

vlcsnap2010073117h29m36.png

vlcsnap2010073117h32m53.png

vlcsnap2010073117h34m06.png

She does this thing with her hair a lot. XD

vlcsnap2010073117h35m03.png

vlcsnap2010073117h36m29.png

vlcsnap2010073117h37m12.png

"Oppa, I'm so tired." And the dude picked her as the one he wanted to help haha. But I think it was genuine, because she seemed not-as-hyper in this episode. Even shinyoung was like "hara why are you acting so tired?" ugh poor hara I wonder if she's even getting more than 4 hours of sleep a day these days.

vlcsnap2010073117h39m58.png

Jooyeon gets jealous and tries to break up the couple. XD

vlcsnap2010073117h41m33.png

vlcsnap2010073117h59m53.png

Victoria and Hara carrying the potatoes to the truck. I can't imagine how heavy these must've been. x_x

vlcsnap2010073118h00m19.png

Hara was one of the last ones to stay outside and wave goodbye to the truck and wish the driver safety. I thought that was so sweet. She's always putting herself out there to help out/finish up and say goodbye.

vlcsnap2010073118h01m00.png

vlcsnap2010073118h03m03.png

vlcsnap2010073118h08m53.png

NEXT WEEK ITS GOING TO BE MBLAQ?? I'M SO EXCITED OMG. 8D

But Joon passes out or something T~T I hope it's not serious.

Hoping for some JoonRa (heather, donde?) omg yess haha can someone please write me a one-shot on these two? I'll love you forever.

This is old but it's something I have no idea about. Can anyone help me?

When they showed Hara's brain map there was a spot that read ''Miss fermented soybean contest''

Can anyone please tell me why?

Sure, you can ask questions here since it's Hara's IY's thread.

Umm the MISS FERMENTED SOYBEAN CONTEST took place last year.

jhjh-1.gif

harawon.gif

I believe it was Episode 6? The prize was that the winner(s) got to go on a 'date' with SHINee's Minho.

Though there was a tie between Sunny&Hara, whom got to enjoy the day with him (:

harasunnymiho.gif

Wow the caps from episode 38 look awesome. She's hot as always. I've yet to watch episode 36 with the perf for the soldiers. And the two Japan episodes. I'm really confused though, Kara's in Japan right now but in the schedule it says Invincible Youth for Hara. I'm pretty worried that she'll miss two or three episodes...

for those who seen or saw the hara perf for the army, u would understand what im talking about here. im still going crazy over it. ive watch the perf about 2 weeks ago. and i have not stopped freaking out about it. she is such a good performer. gosh. she is just so amazing. off topic a bit but i was very proud of myself for actually knowing the beat to the song victoria was singing.

heard it as a kid growing up.

she is also very cute.

then in ep 37. leave it to hara to find the golden pig the very pick of the very first round. her punishment was funny. shinyoung was wrong tho to introduce hara to the actor guy on the plane when she still had that sticker on her head. but im glad hara got her screen time. especially the part where she was sleeping on the plane. totally adorable.

then i just saw part of 39 where victoria "stole" hara's eggs and then acted very cute towards hara to make up for it. i freaked out at how cute they were. hara is such a loser/dork for sliding under the railing at the school. i cracked up so much watching that part.

@jihaebutt: awesome screencaps!! u got the pics i was spazzing over. the first 2 are so awesome!! and im excited for the next ep too. and im pretty sure joon is alright. if not, im sure we would have heard something about it.

and sorry if i ruined anything for those who havent watched the episodes yet. its been too long since i got the chance to go crazy over hara. it would be longer, but i dont think talking bout running man here is appropriate place for it. see ya at hara's spazz thread!!! hara hwaiting!!!!!

^i'm totally with you on the victoria part. hatoria seems to be the choice now. :thumbup1:

thanks jiji for the caps from ep39, looks like lots of hatoria moments. & yep, hara's usually the last one to bid thankfulness or appreciation to work done by others. she's young, beautiful & very thoughtful too.

woah joss, you created gifs for the "miss fermented soybean" explanation. what a recap! i have forgotten too.

guys, was hara tired physically filming iy? she has given a lot to iy & its viewers, it's time for her to take a rest. hope japan trip is an opportunity for her to recuperate from weariness & return stronger.

woah joss! Your gifs are always jjang ;D

haha I remember that episode~ she was hillarious. and minho hahah <3

^I feel like the Japan trip is going to drain her more. They're so busy while they're there... it's a pretty intensive 20 days. >< And then right after, they're going to record for their korean comeback ughh i'm so worried for hara. As the most popular in Japan, she's probably going to have the most demanding work schedule.

Gotta say it's been so long since I last enjoyed an episode of IY so much. The trip to Japan on ep37 was so funny!! And seeing Sunny back while Hyomin was joking about being a folding screen again just felt great.

Plus Hara got a lot of air time... while being sleeping on the plane, then when she met the actor, when she went with shinyoung to see the girls barefaced and those moments that showed her being so popular in Japan.

When the episode came to an end I was like whattt? it just started! xD

Ah, i'm watching the new episode at the moment.

Lol. I think that Thunder&Hara are so adorable. And how she was 'protecting' him from ShinYoung.

And Hyomin is starting to grow on me, again.. I'm glad that she's ended her folding screen days, which made me dislike her.

But now I think she's grown a lot<3 So proud of the G7 girls!!!!!!!!~

I'll add gifs later tomorrow since it's almost 11PM.

I saw this on someone's Twitter & decided to translate & share it!

mspi.jpg

KBS Invincible Youth (30th July)

Goo Hara: 9 minutes 14 seconds

Victoria: 9 minutes 12 seconds

Narsha: 6 minutes 13 seconds

Han Sunhwa: 1 minute 58 seconds

Jooyeon: 1 minute 31 seconds

Kim SoRi: 37 seconds

Hyomin: 20 seconds

*The whole episode is an hour long*

Translated by: teekee@divadetention.com (that's me, by the way)

Please take out with full credits

^Your mom is in love with her? That's awesome! LOL.

The Japan episodes were really great ^^ Hara was really popular among a lot of people in Japan. And that lady said that she wanted a beautiful niece (or was it granddaughter?) like Hara. And woohoo HaToria pairing. I like it! The army performance was awesome too. Singing that nursery rhyme (I think) wearing that outfit. And then BAM. Hotness overload!

I really do miss her jokes. It's a good thing she's still immature and dorky in IY though. And yet, she can be sexy and omg.

Hara <3

I hope Kara can at least get enough rest.

I saw this on someone's Twitter & decided to translate & share it!

http://a.yfrog.com/img266/5636/mspi.jpg

KBS Invincible Youth (30th July)

Goo Hara: 9 minutes 14 seconds

Victoria: 9 minutes 12 seconds

Narsha: 6 minutes 13 seconds

Han Sunhwa: 1 minute 58 seconds

Jooyeon: 1 minute 31 seconds

Kim SoRi: 37 seconds

Hyomin: 20 seconds

*The whole episode is an hour long*

Translated by: teekee@divadetention.com (that's me, by the way)

Please take out with full credits

wow, thank you for the translations. I`m glad that JooYeon is getting more screentime though.

Since she's new I thought she was going to get not even a minute but this totally surprised me. :)

Thanks for translating and sharing

Wow! I though Sori was the one with less air-time but I can really see now Hyomin never fails when it comes to being edited out xDD

It's strange how good Narsha does on IY and how much PDs edit her out on heroes.

And Hara =) she's the queen of variety shows she always gets a lot of air time even without trying