[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

Just watched episode 40 and I must say, it's my favorite episode with the new G7 so far! There were lots of funny moments and the episode was very entertaining. The whole hidden cam thing was HILARIOUS.

I loved Hara's dance as well. Always adding in her own moves lololol xD.

Oh and it was nice to see Yuri and Hyunah at the beginning. I miss them.

Can't wait for next week's episode. Hopefully it isn't as bad as what every is saying.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

from ep40, 2 moments i remembered most clearly were the hilarious dance from honey & the scene where she helped the lady in bringing her melons to the counter when the lady was occupied with her children. she was just.. too sweet..

so hara missed for 1-2 episodes? starting from ep43? tonight we shall find out..\

thanks jiji for the ep41 screencaps, that's the next one for me. so why was hara worrying about her gum when she laughed? i find hers adorable. i heard the episode was about some pairings on some q&a with horror punishment? should be thrilling but why bit negative comments from viewers? about not "working"? oh come on, the girls need a rest sometimes and they are entertainers too. :)

eps.42.

(+) We can see Yuri again at the beginning :)

(-) Hara only appears at about last 10 minutes D':

ooh, i feel empty without Hara..

I totally know what you mean.

Though our Honey, Hara Goo, gosh so many nicknames,

is not going to show up on the next episode...

I'm still going to watch the other episodes. <3

I love this show so much.

aww. ive been away from here too long. and now i find out hara is missing with 2pm as special guests? that sucks. i hope her big presence in the show wont show too much. i also just watched ep 40. hara is too funny, nice, and cute. funny how she said that selling the melon for just 10 cents higher than what the manaager asked for was okay. totally felt bad for jun tho. getting pranked twice must suck. the flash back to the first hidden camera brought back good times. this is a little late, but i just remembered the first japanese ep where they were supposed to take funny pics but only narasha and juyeon did. hara was to cute in that one. then trying to cover her gums while laughin at narasha was funny. then when i saw her chase hara i was thinking, out of everyone u could chase why hara? but it was nice to she her try and catch goosain bolt tho.

thanks jiji for the ep41 screencaps, that's the next one for me. so why was hara worrying about her gum when she laughed? i find hers adorable. i heard the episode was about some pairings on some q&a with horror punishment? should be thrilling but why bit negative comments from viewers? about not "working"? oh come on, the girls need a rest sometimes and they are entertainers too. :)

From what I heard, people complain that it's turning into a matchmaking show. I was like "wtf?" when I heard that. But yeah, they had pairings for this episode. I heard some complaints that Hara was paired up with an old dude? Poor her. Hara loves it when there are good lookin male guests in the show. She manages to win over the one she likes most of the time lol. Who doesn't love our Honey Hara?

Aaaahhh so sad that she missed some episodes...

HaToria.

Episode 040

hatoria.gif

There's a bug, probably a bee. Hyomin spots it near her then later Victoria noticed the insect/bug.

She gets behind Hara& then Hara Goo is protecting her by shooing the insect away from her <3

hatoria002.gif

Hara&Victoria go to the best spot. Since they must NOT miss the whole 'Hidden Camera' action.

hatoria003.gif

As soon as they watch Joon taking off his shirt, Victoria says that she 'can't look anymore'& Hara decides to leave the spot along with her.(so innocent).

hatoria004.gif

Victoria -'I only saw his face'

Hara -'Liar.'

Victoria -'It's true.

Hara -'Don't lie.'

Lol.

translations taken from http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com (:

ohmygahd.. it's been a long time since i watched IY.. eversince ep28 :|

okay, so i wonder who subs IY now that SSF stopped subbing it? i can start downloading again next week so i hope someone answers :)

i really missed having conversations with anybody here...

so, the three close friends of Hara were gone now right? i guess she's now close with Victoria?

excited to download and watch it again next week...

okay, so i wonder who subs IY now that SSF stopped subbing it? i can start downloading again next week so i hope someone answers :)

hello joii :D

as for the subbed videos.. from Ep33 onwards, iheartfx subbing it..i don't know about their latest releases though..

but SSF subbed the ep 37 and 38, since sunny guested on IY..

maybe we can expect SSF to work on ep 42 since yuri was there?? don't know for sure though :P

so honey was only missing 1 episode? haha looks like i can have get a much needed rest in week ep43.

hara shielding bugs away from victoria? lol, i missed that in ep40. the peeking scene was really funny with 2 innocents trying to spy at the best angle.

Is KARAHOLIC subbing team do subs on IY? I recently stopped watching it because SSF stopped subbing it. And I can't find episodes after episode 32 on streaming sites. :( I really miss watching this. I miss G7.

PikeYenny is currently subbing the episodes, and I believe that's where most people get the latest subbed episodes here. Most recently subbed episode was 40 with MBLAQ as guests.

Is KARAHOLIC subbing team do subs on IY? I recently stopped watching it because SSF stopped subbing it. And I can't find episodes after episode 32 on streaming sites. :( I really miss watching this. I miss G7.

THE 1st post should answer your question.

I posted other forums who are working on them.

You should join their forums in order to watch them.

But please be nice to them & don't spam.

Remember to thank them for subbing as well.

You should check out PikeYenny's blog. It's subbed by KBS World and the latest episode was episode 40. I dunno about iheartfx though. I'm not sure what episode they're up to. KBS World is faster (I think) and a new episode comes every week. That's where I go to watch IY :D

Aaahhh I enjoy every moment I get to see Hara. She's one of the biggest reason why I still watch. I'm hoping IY can continue aaaalll the way!