[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

It reminded me how extremely TIRING it is for everyone in IY including our Hara. I know it's an entertainment show and its all part of business, but we shouldn't forget that health comes first. And it worries me because this upcoming comeback will really tire Kara out. Especially Hara and Nicole who record tough variety shows. I'm hoping that they always stay healthy and get enough rest when they can despite the upcoming tight schedules.

It is tiring especially when the recording took almost the entire day

But Hara has a strong will and I remember that she once said that even though it is tiring, but she loved it :friendly:

I really really need doses of Hara on IY as she's been missing for a few episodes

Anyone has screencaps of latest IY recordings?

Ohh I miss her :adore: and I miss her jokes

This may sounds awkward, but I miss her interactions with her chickens

Quite sometimes that they haven't show her with the chickens in the hut

Something funny always happened when the members get close with the chickens

@Niya You mean Cheongchoon and Boolpae? Me too. I miss those parts! She only allow people to touch her precious chickens when it is time to catch them. lol. XD

Spot on! I miss it

They rarely feature her checking the chickens up or collecting the eggs

(Talking about the eggs, I wonder would there be a chance of a chick to hatch or does the show intends to just produce eggs)

Gosh :friendly: I still remember the first time when Sunny catches Cheongchoon (or is it the name is Boolpae?) and soon Hyuna and her went and fetch him his partner (Hyuna's screaming episode with the flying chicken)

Then Hara won them in a game and built their first ever chicken hut and later their second (bigger) hut with her ended up in a snow dance penalty game with Tae Woo :cry:

Ohh such a precious memories :adore:

Hopefully they showcases more interactions of the members with the animals (Kurumi too)

Then again, currently it is the harvesting season and their activities mostly centers around it

I want to see her with her chickens

It brings unpredictable and crazy acts of them

Hara has in my eyes become one of the pillars of Invincible Youth now, even when Sunny, Yuri, and Hyuna was on the show she was able to showcase her charms.

Definitely a key character in the show, wouldn't be the same without her. Also more cheesy jokes plox

Agree with you, i think after sunny, yuri and hyuna out from IY, Hara still holds a key role. If you watch episode 33 to now, she's always got her air time, she's really funny in this show, and for me, i lie her more and more cos her apperance n this show.

just finished watching ep 42. even though hara was in it for the last couple mins. she made it all worth while. she was so funny from the start. carrying the bucket of corn on her head, genius. the corn competition was great too. victoria talking to vegetables is epic. and the adult-dol keeps coming out of narasha plus she tries to cheat in the eating contest. then there is sunhwa who threw the two cobs which would have ended in a tie if she kept them. just too funny. i love iy.

Hara is like so freaking adorable.

Check out the latest episode later when it's upload it.

The way she sends a goodbye kiss to that nice old lady after a cute laugh.

I don't want to spoil it yet. Lol. Since I'd noticed that no one has watch that episode yet.

Her goodbye kisses* seem to be sticking around lately.

If not, they should!

Aww, I dunno but I thought it was so cute when she was eating that hot pepper and the results of it(the pepper's spiciness). Haha. She was even sweating!

Poor Hara~

*Remember when she gave on to Sunny? And where else? Hmm. I'm thinking. (:

Hara is like so freaking adorable.

Check out the latest episode later when it's upload it.

The way she sends a goodbye kiss to that nice old lady after a cute laugh.

I don't want to spoil it yet. Lol. Since I'd noticed that no one has watch that episode yet.

Her goodbye kisses* seem to be sticking around lately.

If not, they should!

Aww, I dunno but I thought it was so cute when she was eating that hot pepper and the results of it(the pepper's spiciness). Haha. She was even sweating!

Poor Hara~

*Remember when she gave on to Sunny? And where else? Hmm. I'm thinking. (:

i just saw a clip of that. i felt so bad for hatoria. they have such a darn cute relationship. hara is so darn sweet too. feeding victoria. just seeing that made me think that hara would make an excellent mother. random but that popped into my head. i wondered why they kept eating even tho it was really spicy. hara did that in ep 4 i think. when she and sunhwa fooled tae woo that it was sweet and not spicy.

missed her interaction with chickens

hahah, never expect someone to say that but hey it's totally true.

the ways she handles the animals are just too cute but she has her scared moments too. lol.

ahh this is frustrating time as i'm waiting for ep44 from kbs.

^44 is the newest episode.

And yeah, she makes a really short appearance at the end.

Newest as in the one subbed by KBS World? That's what I meant :D

I'm not sure if KBS World is behind by like 2 or 3 episodes. I would love to watch the raws but I've been tight on free time lately... I haven't even watched episode 42 yet. ><

Newest as in the one subbed by KBS World? That's what I meant :D

I'm not sure if KBS World is behind by like 2 or 3 episodes. I would love to watch the raws but I've been tight on free time lately... I haven't even watched episode 42 yet. ><

OH! Well then it's 42 heehee my bad *blushes*

Hara Goo & Victoria's pepper cut.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUhMDDIXowc?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

HaToria, what a cute duo<3

Hara Goo's sweet air kiss.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTfZsqTer7M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Can she get any cuter than this?!

Love her cute giggle at the end (: