[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

Anyone see the latest episode??? Hara has her own section around 15' while she's taking the test for tractor driving lesson or something. But my Hara failed. Hic!! Not to spoil your excitement but she didn't pass. How can I see her drive tractor again in IY??

Bright side: Hara look incredibly pretty while taking the test. hehe

Bright side: Hara look incredibly pretty while taking the test. hehe

Yes that :D. But I don't think there's a moment when she doesn't look pretty, on screen at least :D. It's unfortunate that she wasn't able to pass - but looking at the tractor book/instruction manual, the thickness of it shows that it isn't going to be something easy too.

I hope she gets another shot at the exam and I'm sure she'll do alot better next time too :thumbup:

Yes, that's true. Hara always looks so pretty to me even off screen. It's just that I want to see her lively and energetic like during the test, not so tired. Because I watch all the episode of IY until now, and I can notice sometimes Hara looks so tired and exhausted (you can see that at the end of the latest ep too). That makes me worried though, because she is my favorite female singer in the entire K-pop world. haha!! And I am really loyal (pure Hara's fan here). ^_^

Glad that DSP finally give them a rest during Chuseok. Rest well Hara.

And I read somewhere that she passed the driving test but not the writing one. So I guess she can just retake the writing test again. Good luck, my girl!!!

^^your right.

It was nice how G7 were giving her support.

But man, how she was sick during the Thailand visit and she still managed to

get some studying done. I like how she tried her best though even though she was super busy.

Seeing her disappointment face was truly hard to watch.

Did you notice her eyes & the voice tone she used when she apologized?

I mean, we know she tried her best and still love her for it.

No matter what, I'll still support Hara & KARA.(:

So fighting!

credit:
kooharafancam

This gif is from the latest episode of IY. Hara was working with her "carrot team", and maybe they said something about that ajusshi got in trouble with his wife because of liking Hara (don't know for sure because I don't understand Korean! :D And Hara sent a message to comfort his wife. Love her expression here :blush: and also reminds me of the her complex "the so call gum" :lol2:51596373201009191002472.gif

i'm so disappointed today plus bit of anger.

why was kbstv showing 2pm episode (no honey) today? wasn't it last week (didn't watch)?

dashed against traffic lights & speeded through heavy streets but i got 2pm?

W#$%%$^&*%$ you can imagine what a huge disappointment i have!

Just done watching the latest ep and I love it. Maybe this one is for Chuseok special because they all go to some houses in Yuchiri especially to help the elders who live by themselves I guess. I absolutely love Hara's interactions with the elders. :thumbup1: She sure knows how to fave fun and be comfortable around them (I guess it's because she was raised by her grandmother).

Note: Anyone knows how to get the pictures they show at the end? I love some pictures of this ep, really beautiful (I want to add in my Hara's collection)

I still need to fully catch up (with the ones subbed by KBS World). When is Honey going to be back?? Is she back on the newest episodes? I miss her... I was glad to see her small appearance at the end of EP 42 (I think). The 2PM episode was pretty funny (even though Hara wasn't there and I didn't get to see KhunToria). Even Shinyoung said she missed Hara lol.