[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

finally honey returned yesterday! but how i wished i could take honey place in allowing shinyoung to step onto the back. i was so scared that she might collapse because of the weighs. her small frame did worry me at times. look at her at the end, her eyes were so heavy. no? i'm not tired of saying but honey is the prettiest, funniest & adorable among g7. look at the way she chewed the red peppers or pled for rice/water. idk why maybe i was deprived of honey moments for the past weeks so i was thrilled before the kbstv broadcast even though i was very + extremely tired. i'm glad ep44 finally came. :)

Just watched ep44 and I'm so happy that Hara is back! I missed her and the difference was clearly evident when she came back. The way she is "in charge" and how hard-working out Honey is. I soo love the HaToria moments in ep44. I always want to see them together since I love both of them lol.

I just love the way Hara is xD The way she ate and endured the spicy pepper and how she washed the dishes for the grandmother. She was so kind and funny at the same time (LOL like how she asked for water and rice :P)

And I just notice how most male guests choose/flirt with Hara LOL.

I'm just so glad that she's on this show and how brilliant and important she is in shows.

Hara <3333333333

Oh and I forgot. They were picking peaaaachesss :P

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

does anyone know if invincible youth is on karaholic?

i know its on soshified, but i dont have any of the posts for it

no, KH has made it clear several times alr that it would not be subbing IY, although there have been quite a lot of requests coming from fans.

and btw:

SSF stopped subbing IY after yuri and sunny left, so u'll only get to watch the old g7 episodes. but then again, trust me, it's definitely worth it. their gags were EPIC!!!

Hara-yaaaaaa!

Aigoo. Poor Hara being used as a stepping platform for Shinyoung to pick the peaches at the top.

Near on the brink of collapsing due to Shinyoung's weight. XD

lol ROFL @ this one.

but hara pulled through, i guess. this girl may look like a petite doll but she's damn strong :eyelove:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

ROFL she was able to hold out, but seeing her expression and petite figure scared me LOL. I hope she didn't have a back pain of some sort after the recording lol.

It was really funny how the male guest flirted with Hara throughout xD

He was always like "Is this how it ends?" and Hara wouldn't do anything xD

It was also hilarious when Hara was describing a possible ideal guy and he thought it was him :D

Poor man :P Hara's too good for him lol.

loool I when I watched Ep. 44 the part were Hara was carrying Shin Young I held my breathe and was like " oh sh- what if she breaks her back* xD but dang she's strong xD

oh and I read on allkpop that the ratings of IY dropped a lot D:

do you guys think it will be canceled soon in the future O.O

I would be pissed and sad/mad if that ever happens

its the first Korean Variety show I watched and its the show that got me into K Pop more too xD

loool I when I watched Ep. 44 the part were Hara was carrying Shin Young I held my breathe and was like " oh sh- what if she breaks her back* xD but dang she's strong xD

oh and I read on allkpop that the ratings of IY dropped a lot D:

do you guys think it will be canceled soon in the future O.O

I would be pissed and sad/mad if that ever happens

its the first Korean Variety show I watched and its the show that got me into K Pop more too xD

LOL. ALLKPOP Can't get the ratings right. They exaggerate when it comes to it!

The show is doing fine. Umm they are steady.

THINK ABOUT IT: If the ratings were terrible wouldn't the show be canceled already since last (`09)NOVEMBER? Or wouldn't there be news circulating around the Kweb? Plus, some 'news' that ALLKPOP has are mainly from BIASED WRITERS point of view or just some random Knetizen.

ya i dont think the ratings dropped a lot....

cos IY still remains as an awesome show even wif the new g7 xD

and kbs certainly doesnt seem to have any intention of canceling the show at all.

but lol akp cant even differentiate what is news and what is not :thumbdown:

all things that go up will come down someday but NOT iy with honey in it unless iy mgmt team lose their minds.

& most "news" from allkpop are to be taken in from the left but to forget through the right. :P

lool whew I'd be totally pissed if it was canceled xD but yeah all things go down unfortunately

darn you allkpop getting me scared lol

but idk IY seems less funnier now with the new members (just my opinion) I still like watching it though~

maybe the new members just need more time getting used to it.

honestly IY is one of the sole reason I really got into KARA :P

Hara. Goo. literally made me laugh like hell. XDXDXD

Today's episode is sooo hilarious.

Even though Hara didn't pass the license exam for tractors, she made sure that she studied well for the exam. ^_^

She even brought the book when KARA performed in Thailand. ^_^

the best sentences or scenes in ep45:

- "nicole seems interested" (shinyoung to honey)

- pretending to study after reaching the exam site

- "i won't touch your husband" (honey to mrs carrot)

- "where's the scarecrow" (honey to shinyoung)

lololll. honey is the best.

btw seeing this episode, i feel the pain because they worked so hard.

so don't understand why people are doubting its quality/rating lately.

take out iy, they will have nothing on tv!

^

every moment tbh. heheh. but in ep44, not much as we would like & she appeared kinda tired towards the end. maybe they were referring to the pepper eating scene, idk. overall i was just thrilled to see honey back with ep44. :)