[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

The episode I am waiting for the most is the 1 year anniversary episode.

I loved ep 45 where they start to weed out the rice field and the same crew from the earlier ep that planted the rice helped out also.

I laughed when Shinyoung said Hara wasnt sweating, she was watering around the mouth haha.

When the guy said he had a fight with his wife because he liked Hara, I was dieing when she Hara said she wont touch her husband LOL

Though, it sucks that Hara didnt get her operating license. But after hearing the questions when Shinyoung gave her a mock test, I can see how hard it was. I mean on the armature coil question, you can see that the test ranges in various fields.

If Hara asked, I wouldve taught her :D

Can't wait for the anniversary episode. I seriously hope that Yuri&Sunny will be able to attend.

I'm upset because I still don't feel the G7's sister-hood bond completely. I think the main reason why the new G7 haven't been super close is because they all have their activities like dramas and etc. The original G7 were busy but they still got a chance to appear together on many of their episodes.

Lol. I admit that the only reason is that I'm still watching is because of Hara, Shinyoung, Jooyeon, Victoria and Narsha

(but she's not as entertaining as she used too since she's mega busy.)

Episode 46&47

896434.jpg

896433.jpg

896432.jpg

896413.jpg

LOL. THEY ACTUALLY ALLOWED THE PAPARAZZI GRAMPS' PICS TO BE POSTED ON THE KBS SITE.

896429.jpg

896420.jpg

Watching those 2 episodes with the elderly made me missed mine a lot.

Too bad I can't travel right now. Sigh.

credit:kbs & joss@karaholic (re-upload)

In my opinion, Invincible Youth is still a great show. Not only are they promoting farming and helping others, it's still entertaining to watch (not only cause Hara is there, but it's still funny to me).

Episode 45 is out, no? I will watch it soon. Though I'm sad to know that I'll see Hara and her disappointed look... Poor Hara :(

^And thank you for those nice caps! Hara is looking very pretty (as usual) :D I love that hairstyle for her lol.

Hara <333

the episode when hara and victoria ate the hot peppers was great. really love the hatoria couple. and then that male comedian only cared about hara was funny too. how hara doesnt care for age, looks, and fortune in a man is great. then in the episode after that when they was weeding the rice fields. the opening was great because it was all bout hara. really a shame tho that she didnt pass. i saw the look in her eyes almost made me tear up a bit. hara is just epic in this show. always being funny. its great. and an off hara note. victoria is almost as funny as hara. screaming like crazy just cause of one bug. wish i was there to calm her down. lol

Finally I got to watch Episode 45 and I must say, my favorite episode so far! Not only did we get to see LOTS of Hara in the whole show (especially the beginning), but we got to see Nicole too lol. And Jing was the one with the camera recording Hara when she was studying. The whole episode was great too! It was nice to see the old workers back. It made me miss the old days but I was glad to see them. Sunny, Hyuna and Yuri were mentioned many times on this episode too.

I love it :D

I think I'll go watch episode 46. Can't wait for the one year anniversary episode!

@bingsong

Yup, that guy is a guest. I forgot his name but I do know that he's an actor.

And that's Jooyeon(after School) in the back helping out with the new Dog house for the 2 dogs.

They had to built it from scratch.

Shinyoung asked him who his favorite G7 were...And he responded by saying:

1-Yuri 2-Hara 3-Victoria 4-Sori , leading Jooyeon to become upset since her name wasn't mention.

Ah, you also got to see Hara's acting skills. She's pretty good (:

This happens when she's bored or just wonders in her own world:

haragoo-2.gif

@joss

thanks. i wouldnt mind being in hara's world. it be pretty nice huh?

and man does it feels good to be back in the goo hara threads. back in karaholic in general. well. i watched 46. hara is too darn cute as a grand daughter. so is victoria. i really wish i could try her food.

Ah, yes I forgot to post about episode 46. I'm really amazed at how skilled she is in socializing with the elders. She knows how to lighten up the atmosphere and keep the conversations going. That's one thing I love about her :D

It was fun seeing them as granddaughters for a day. The gramps really liked Hara, no? (Especially her pink watch :P )

what i like in ep46 is that they brought life into the old folks quiet daily routines. i hope they all have a wonderful time on that filming day.

hara is getting very comfortable though she's the maknae, she doesn't appear like one. she leads by example in opening up conversations & cracking jokes. i appreciate this episode (& next) with the concept of granddaughter for a day. i just wish someday the real grandpas & grandmas will be invited. i want to see tears & hugs.

pushing aside honey, it has to be narsha & victoria for me. they will be good daughter-in-laws.

I love watching her in Invincible Youth. For some reason, she fits the country lifestyle! I think she was born in the country and lived with her grandmother... I just remember that from watching.

GOO HARA'S IMMATURE JOKES!~

That are all the rage in Seoul!

WOhooooo