[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

Aaahhh I couldn't control myself. I had to watch parts of episode 51. The excitement was too much for me to handle LOL.

I don't want to say too much so that I won't spoil it for people here.

The atmosphere is just GREAT. Every minute, every second of it is great. Somehow I feel the joy that they are all feeling during that recording. I realize how much I miss the old members and the old times.

Hara looked verrrryyy verrryyy pretty in this episode. You can tell how airtime is more evenly distributed in episode 51. They all seem to have decent airtime (well at least in my opinion though).

I was so happy while skimming through this episode. I only understood bits of it but I still watched it with a huge smile on my face lol.

I'll be happier once subs are out. And EVEN HAPPIER once I see Baby Jing in action!

about the hatoria splitting, maybe it's good in the sense that both are now recognized as the main pulling factors. so it's logical & a wise move by iy management from their point of view but not ours. not forgetting hara + shinyoung is another ultimate pairing too. lol.

^ i get where u are coming from. hara and victoria really are characters with a big impact on the show. surprisingly victoria is doing really well in the short time, as anyone could see, she is doing the best out of the new members and hara has always been a big part of the show. i can see why they would split them up.

one random question. does sunny and victoria know each other well? they are both from sme and their interaction with each other doesnt really show that they know each other very well. i mean during the japan episodes, when they were making fun of victoria's accent, the way sunny talked to her didnt seem to flow naturally. and when sunny, hyuna, and tae woo came, sunny didnt seem to notice victoria. i dont know maybe its just me or they really arent that close. if someone knows, please let me know. awesome. and cant wait for these episodes to be subbed!!! hara hwaiting!!!

I enjoy Shinyoung/Hara team poking fun of Jooyeon everytime. They seem like a trio to me now. For some reason I find Jooyeon funny and entertaining.

I miss the team fearless maknae (Hara/HyunA), noone can whine as well as HyunA.

Hyomin runs solo nowadays and she's doing rather well I think. Sori needs to step it up though... she's too quiet.

i saw very little of active hara in ep49 probably she was tired or something? the only moment that printed hard on my mind was when jooyeon held the "snake" walking past hara, honey was sooooo beautiful. nothing much to comment except seeing a working hara without words is the prettiest. she must be tired.

Sorry if I might sound negative. I was just thinking about lots of things.

I love Hara and I think my avatar/siggies says it all.

BUT AS A FAN, I feel like Hara's IY days are coming to an end. She's going to go back to school and KARA's (Japan/Korea) promotions are about to start. It's going to be a complete hectic schedule for her to handle. Now I understand why SNSD's Yuri&Sunny and 4MINUTE's Hyuna had to leave IY in order to start their preparations for their Japanese and Korean promotions.

the 3 girls left on words from their agencies but even embarking for japan debut dsp chose to continue kara involvement in local shows so i believe on dsp part, hara iy filming is still safe.

on hara part, though she's going back schooling, it must be on part time basis depending on her main schedules.

on iy part, idk but they will beg to keep hara no matter what unless honey says "that's it".

but yup, things are not going to stay or remain unchanged forever. whatever the direction, dsp & iy should hear & respect hara personal wish. as long as honey says, i agree. :)

---

ep50: why did the background music turn so sentimental when hara spoke to hyuna? what were the words?

[c] 02anh

Eric

it's because Hyunah asked "will you hug me if i come there?" these 2 little fragile girls <33

i love GoolHyun a lot <33 i never love any couple else if they're not KARA's pairings but i really GoolHyun <33

Hyunah likes hugging and holding hands and linking arms... and she just comes to Hara naturally. Hara actually rarely comes to the other first and hug them or do anything sweet. so i'm glad Hyunah does it and makes Hara comfortable
:)

new photo from IY's PD twitter <3

edit
:

lost24
is faster than me

I feel sad about invincible youth. It was a great show at the start. However, the new members seemed unnatural within the cast and are unable to raise the atmosphere or play around with other members much. The atmosphere is quite dull at times. Worse is that I think the new members are not that entertaining by themselves, maybe with some exception, Vic. Just planting, like Sori. Hara still does gags but sometimes I can see she tries hard but others don't really try to follow up with her except Shinyoung.

Anyway I still look forward to the next 2 reunion episodes. After that I don't even know if Hara would be recording given her comeback schedule in november in both Korea and Japan.

With its ratings I hope they don't ax the show cause its one less chance to see Hara every week.

hara+hyuna <33 i really love them..

hyuna, despite her sexy image on stage, she always be a maknae for me, even from 2007, just like cole :D

and hara with hyuna very sweet, their relationship in IY just soo precious..

thanks yoo and lost24..

btw,just found this, does it have been shared?? it should be pretty recent..

Invincible Youth 2011 Desk Calendar

Invincible Youth - 2011 Desk Calendar + DVD

Invincible Youth Photo Essay Book

tinaomina

when i watch IY, i know that i shouldnt care about rating

Korean often like entertaining things and they dont really pay attentions on IY because G7 didnt do much entertaining things these days like the other shows. but they MUST know that the main object of IY is bring to viewers the other side of farming. It's not because FEMALE IDOLS do farming works only but in IY, you also could know about the difficulties of farming or you could see that farming is not really the easy work / farming is never bored or commonplace.... It helps us closer to farming which still be strange to us <33 and it makes us precious farmer's effort more <3

i think IY is doing a good job. they didnt do much entertaining things, they didnt have many gag mans / womans to do funny / hilarious things but everything still fine now <3 People come to IY to see the unique thing that they cant find at any other shows. but if they just want to laugh, feel free to come to the other shows that have a lot of gag mans / gag womans and animators.

i know IY still has their limited points but every variety shows have their own imperfections
sometimes working hard and not do much entertaining things is not the bad thing
Hara herself is also loving working so much lately
:lol:
she kept saying to her unnie "dont playing around, hurry and work"

yuda

thanks for your links dear <3 i hear this news from my friend but i forget to search it

Yay! I just finished watching ep52 where Jiyoung came :friendly:

Glad to see that Sunny, Hyuna and bear Tea Woo could make it on this episode

(Tea Woo oppa! Hope that you recover fast and quickly come to IY :jogging: . The girls need you!)

I really like the hoods that both Hara and Jiyoung wore when they were harvesting the paddy and I absolutely adore the cape sweater that Hara wore during the night recording :inluv:

I really wish that the subs would come out as instant as I watched this episode

They were talking about some stuffs during the night and I think (if not mistaken) Hara talked or explained about the male guests on the show

They did replayed the scene of Hara and the guests

Honestly, I worried about the interactions of male guests lately with her as I don't want people to see her on that image cause I know she worked hard on the show

I guess she need to do something while/as the other members finds their ways

Wanna know what she said cause Hara did explained about it

I'm happy to see that Hara worked hard and help the others (sweet Hara) :aha: . I think she understand that everybody were tired

Does anyone know why there's no preview on next week episode?

Just watched episode 49. It was a good episode.

We didn't get to see so much of our Honey though. Airtime was really split among the groups and members. I think it's fine that way. Hara got chosen by Chief Noh and the woman at the end. Everyone just loves Hara, don't they xD

She looked reallly reaaaally pretty in this episode. Her aegyo is always amazing. No way would you be able to say no to Hara's cuteness. Aaahh makes me love her even more <3

I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. Hara-Hyunah pairing soon to be reunited. Not to mention JiRa on episode 52.