[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

Niya

Hara looks cute and pretty on everything she wears <33 but i must say SHE WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY ADORABLE when she wears this outfit >v<

101105-Ep521.jpg

101105-Ep522.jpg

[c]: dkqnwl043's blog

ah, about that part. there's a question about "
Who has the most influence at Invincible Youth?
"

Narsha got 3 votes, Sunhwa and Hara got 1 vote. and though Narsha didnt vote for Hara but she wanted to say her thought about this.

"It's almost 1 year from the first day we worked together. we have old members and new members here. Dont know if it's the first day or now, she's the one always works hardest. And though there's still difficult / hard days, she was still an obedient kid and work hard. Anyway, maybe i dont want to admit but she's shining lately, isnt she? / she become the face of us lately, isnt she?"

then G7 laughed so hard. but anyway, IY is still a variety show, and what Narsha said sounded like Documentary (
:P
) and because of Narsha's character (she like joking <3), she coutinued

"but i have another thing want to say too, about male guests. at the first time, when we invited them to IY and asked them that who is the member they want to see most, they oftens answered Goo Hara and Narsha
[everybody there got mad at her
:D
i love your joking unnie <3],
but 1 year later, they just choose Goo Hara -.- You know, she's young and always work so hard and obedient as well.
"

yub unnie, who dont know that Goo Hara's the best at Yuchiri? <3333 Roader father and Wanggoo uncle also love her most <3333 they said Goo Hara is the best of G7 and she the most hard worker at Yuchiri even in the
FIRST DAYS
<33

*pass the next question*

and the last question is about "
Who is the one that changed a lot whenever male guests come to the show?
"

EVERYONE VOTED HARA GOO
Hyunah's so innocent, she guess everything didnt change, she meaned that's NARSHA of course, but current G7 chose HARA, even Narsha
Hyunah did comment "
Unnie, yours is really different from the others O.O
" haha, i guest Hyunah couldnt expect that thing
and another comment from old maknae Hyunah "
When i were there, Hara Goo unnie wasnt like this
". Hara answered "
I totally changed
". poor Hyunah, she smiled awkwardly
:lol:
Hara joked "
but, what should i do if i have a lot of attractions?
" and it made Gom Taewoo angry
"
i dont know why nowday kid always be like that
-_-
"

after that, Narsha unnie continued her talk "
Ah, in my eyes, it's because she's young and cute, and who dont know that she's KARA's Goo Hara? a famous girlgroup of our country
{Hara smiled but i feel she was uncomfortable and her smile looked awkward}
She used them (to attract male guests). At first, she will be their cute and lovely young sister. And the 2nd step, she will be close with them. And the last step, (sth like) make them like her
{Hara shouted "
When did i do those things O.O
"}"

Eunee unnie asked Hara that there's time for Hara to explain, so Hara did it. "
Yeah, at first, i just want to make them comfortable. cause you know, they're male guest, we're home owner and they're guests, so in order to make them comfortable, because they can feel awkward, i just want to take care of them first
"

but Shinyoung teased Hara that why she didnt take care of Myunghoon oppa, and she couldnt explain so they asked her say sorry to him

that's all. yeah, i dont want she will be famous in G7 because of male guests. we know she didnt need it. she herself doesnt care about MAN yet. and she herself can SHINE without any helps but her hard working <33

everytime i see new chapter of IY, i love Hara more and more <333

when Eunee unnie asked Hara used that vehicle to harvest for everyone cause it's almost night, she said they'll stay at field to support and cheer Hara, but our kid refused, she said "
It's okey / I'm fine. Only me do it is enough, so everyone can take a rest soon
" <333333 and this's not the first time she do it <3333

thanks yoo! that's very nice of you. tomorrow i shall watch my fragile girl again (ep50 sub).

about the ep52 night talk, i'm not sure how it actually went but will pay more attention when the sub is out.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7005/111111111111111111111q.jpg

look at hara working on the tractor machine, her devoted concentration convinces me that i'm not wrong.

one less chance to see Hara every week

you're lucky, iy is my only chance to see a kara member on tv timely.

Yea, lately, IY is kinda like in an up and down show. It is like watching the first 15 episodes of IY when the girls were still learning to work together and be entertaining at the same time. I think we should give the new members and older members time to work together more. Also, I noticed too that Goo Hara has been working hard in IY. I think she really loves the show and doesn't want it to be canceled. I guess it is because of the age difference and personality too. Goo Hara is the youngest at 20 while the others are all in their mid-twenties now. Unlike Sunny, Hyuna, and even Yuri those girls were close to her age and knew how to have fun with her.

ahh. since hyuna is still there im guessing that the questionaire/ "looking back" part is ep 52. well i just finished 51 subbed and skipped 50 but i do thinks its true that hara changes the most when male guests come. but its cute and funny tho. no offense to the newer members, but it was such a refreshing feel to see sunny and hyuna back. sunny is so darn witty. and i finally got to see hara and hyuna hug during the episode. i saw it before as a clip, but seeing it as whole makes it so much better.

love how sunny think she has bad luck that the only male every there is taewoo and that the staff would only invite 2pm when she's gone

cant wait for the next episode to be subbed with jiyoung. its gonna be great!

did ep50 yesterday, it was bit dull for me with little fun poking from hara but my smiles were back the moment when she did the hallo dance, not once but twice. i'm so sorry but i'm iy diehard solely for honey presence. & the moment when she called hyuna was the best seconds for me in ep50. it was so touching..

^really? hara is missing more episodes? dang. that sucks.

well i just watched ep 50 and thought hara's call to hyuna was so cute. hara is pretty decent artist too. she could really color. saying that sounds weird, but blending the right colors together isnt easy. and then when hyomin called sunny was funny, sunny is too funny. and hyomin could really draw. im so glad she won the contest.

I just hope that Hara's busy promotion schedule doesn't make her end up leaving the show too. That would be a huge blow to the show, what with her antics being one of the few things left that keep the show entertaining.

Hmm.. so I'm halfway done with episode 50. And it's too bad we didn't get to see a lot of Honey there.

The whole thing with Honey and Jooyeon being awkward around each other was really... awkward? Lol.

The "Hallo Hallo" dance made me laugh and smile. I love that :D

And I watched the last few minutes of Ep50 raw before so I know that Hara talks to Hyunah. Ahh it must be a touching moment. I can't wait to see the reunion of Immature sisters on episode 51! And Sunny, Hyunah and Taewoo's return. AND baby Jing of course :D

So wait, episode 51 is subbed already? Is it by the Soshi subbers? There's really no way of me finding out lol.

I'm gonna miss Hara.

She won't be in the following episodes cause of Japan promotions.

Edit: What?!?! For real?? *cries* Honeyyyy... T_T

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Hi, I'm newbie here.

I just want to say, that hara is my favorite member of G7 (and Narsha) hehehhee.

she's very pretty and dorky at the same time.

I like hara_yuri combo, the great combi of pretty girls.

When Yuri left, I can feel that Hara feels very heart broken.

I'm sad for Hara.

I hope she doesn't force herself too much since Kara will promoting in Japan.

^Ah I see. Thanks for sharing that :D

I'm still saddened by the fact that she missed a recording whether it be for one or two weeks. I miss her too much T_T

But this is all bound to keep happening because of the crazy schedule our girls have.

Hara is so strong, no? Physically yes, but for her to be able to handle the amount of work she has is amazing in my opinion. But at times we see that she's fatigued ><

I hope all of this doesn't get to Honey and that she continues to stay strong :) and lovely of course :P

honestly the thing that made me start watching IY is because Hyuna was in it xD...

but the big part that made me keep watching it was because of Hara xD

ahhhhh gonna be Hara deprived in IY for a couple weeks xD

aaaannnd...

@PioneerLtTwinkie: yup episode 51 is subbed I posted the sub links in the streambox (IY thread there)