[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

i'm so happy to see Hyunah back on IY,although Hara was busy and Hyunah get less camera time,i still love this immature Master and Student couple. i love it when Hyunah came and Hara surprised her.. they're so cute

and hara really is a master of harvesting machines! :thumbup:

lol @ this

it's hard to post there when i have nothing to post or spazz.. haha...

:thumbup1:

something was not right last week for me because missed ep52 due to stupid threats from nk, i have no choice but to download the subs soon.

about the "farm cutting rice" show, any more info?

Oh!

Wasn't that when they were on the same show as Kim Bum?

I remember them in a field...

I'll look it up^^

Edit: Infinity Challenge, is the show where they harvested rice^^

I believe it's episode 177 if you're interested

Kim Bum's a Hara fan!

Wait a minute!

Taemin is going to be on IY?!

*is excited*

But I want Onew, they were adorable~!

How many episodes is Hara out for?

And is there anywhere I can watch it?

I used to watch on dramabean, but it's kinda failing me right now.

Don't care about subs, I'm learning Korean^^

Help me~!

Edited by Silverbelle♪

well i haven't really watched invincible youth since yuri and sunny left the show... it's not because i don't like it anymore... but the soshis doesn't release subbed videos of the show

well there are other people subbing this show, on the first link it will tell you where to go and watch with the eng subs...so yeah, it's up to you if you want to watch it or not, but you don't know what your missing~ (:

i just rewatch the g7 opening performance for that one award show, and its nice to see how much hara and the rest of g7 has changed. hara has grown so much since i started watching iy. its true that iy is like a documentary of what farm life is, but it is, to me at least, nice to see city girls go help out and stuff like that. and on a side note. i cant stop watching the anniversary episodes. sunny and hara are way too funny.

I was too impatient to wait for episode 53 subbed so I skipped it and skimmed episode 54 raw.

And BOOOOOO Honey wasn't there.... I would've loved to see her ownparticipate in those school games, especially the running. I was so disappointed when I found out she missed episode 54... of alll episodes... ><

I miss her already.. :(

^

i havent watched it yet, but i know what u mean. it always seems like hara would miss the best episodes. like u just said, the one where they are running. and then she missed the 2pm episode as well. not a big fan of 2pm, but hara would have been great to be around them. creating scandals with them. i understand with kara's situtation, hara would miss episodes, but it just seems like she would miss the one where it would seem she would have the most fun at.

must say not much of honey on ep53, hope she was just tired out but not ill. lol at her preparation by lightening her weight before sprinting off to grab vegetables. my smile was back after seeing honey flying & leaving everyone in her shadow but equally disappointed knowing that she was going to miss the school game event. i hate a blank week without iy (or hara to be precise).

felt this while watching hara running towards the finishing line; even though she wouldn't be attending the game, her body language, her fighting spirit, it reminds me that hara can go (achieve) as far as she would like. this girl isn't lacking anything. as a distance fan i can do little, so may those around hara please help to watch out & protect her, & give her a hug on behalf.

for those that have been looking for eng sub for this show, you can dload it at pikeyenny.com

OMG I love you for saying this =))))

now i can watch there.. http://en.wordpress.com/tag/invincible-youth-english-subtitle/ cool yeahhh.. thanks :D

OMG oh yes i can watch now.. hahaha start from the ep where the new G7 comes out :)

Oh no....

Someone fluent in Korean, please translate this and tell me that it isn't true.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002506656

Apparently Invincible Youth is over???

Ahhhh this is going to make me really sad...

Where else am I going to see Honey each week.... Ahhh T_T

Actually Im upset that the show is ending but come on, I know this is not the end of HARA on variety shows.

She was on top polls and got mention many times about her having great variety-skills...so I'm looking forward to her on other shows.

This is just the beginning.

IY opened new doors for her and turned others into KARA fans.

GREAT JOB, HARA!~

can you hear that? The love calls that are waiting for her already?! She's got mad skills.