[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

YES YES YES. Good choice, IY's PD. That is, if Akp is right about this.

The meaning and value of this show must live on, despite of whoever the members are.

I'm hoping Honey would still be a part of it if her schedules aren't too harsh on her. But I'm not so reassured because of her attending university.

But anyways, I'm hoping Season 2 is a go. Definitely watching and I'll always be a supporter/fan of this show.

Ahh, luckily I still have about 20 episodes of IY to go, but I sure will miss it if they ever do decide to cancel it..hopefully someone will pick up and sub season 2 as well. The entire show is just so heartwarming, even though nothing really happens in it. It's really relaxing to watch.

Any of you buy the IY 2011 calendar by the way? Mine will arrive in a few days, hopefully. It's filled with those great pictures you see at the end of the episodes.

...speaking of which...would anyone happen to know a website where you can download those in hi-res?

I jus read IY will come back on season 2 next yr..YEahoo..Its been said possibly boy bands will participate too...

I was really happy to have know this news..Hoping & Praying honey stays...IY is like d best veriety for me..Really dun wanna let it gt cancel jus like tat haha...

Plus became a huge Kamilia tru IY sort of...:)

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/invincible-youth-to-continue-next-year-with-season-two

Edited by Liza

KBS 2TV’s variety program, “Invincible Youth,” will be touching viewers’ hearts once more with a second season.

Kim Sang Ho PD revealed to Star News on December 10th, “The show is not going to be discontinued. Viewers can take it as an end to season one. We will soon be seeing our viewers once again next year through a second season.”

The show first aired in October as a unique program that had various girl groups working on farms; currently, the final episode for ’season one’ is waiting to air on December 24th.

Meanwhile, the producer continued, “We’re not discontinuing the show because of low viewer ratings. There’s been a lot of conflicting schedules due to girl groups like KARA expanding their activities overseas. It was difficult to take out some of the fixed members, so we decided to end season one for now. There’s a lot of trust being placed on the worth of the ‘Invincible Youth’ brand. After discussions with other producers, everyone agreed to end season one and go ahead with season two next year.”

Regarding the content of season two, he revealed, “We’ll be continuing with the farm village concept, but we won’t just be sticking to girl groups. Boy bands may be participating, but specifics aren’t confirmed yet.”

[c] allkpop

from what i interpreted, they cited kara (honey) tight schedule as one of the reasons to end iy. having hara to miss episodes here & there will not help in its (already low) rating. with hara going to school & increasing kara activities next year, what's the chance? personally i don't think honey will be back for season 2. what is (or was) keeping this farming show alive? i had hinted in my earlier post hence they need boys to attract more (girl)fans.

i just hope iy to invite hara & dsp to allow hara to decide on her own. only honey knows better what's best for herself & kara.

Ah boy bands? Interesting. Sure, twists would be good. As long as they have the farming concept.

That'll keep the meaning of the show despite the difference in members.

And it probably would be too much for Honey to focus on school and IY at the same time.

I'm more concerned about her health. So it's completely understandable if Honey can't be casted for Season 2.

Wish the best of luck to Season 2 though.

Hopefully there's a female idol whom I like so that I'm a little bit more motivated to watch lol xD

Edit: LOL I can just imagine Sunny complaining about why there weren't enough males around when she was there xD

Hahahah Sunny <3

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

i felt sad about this whole thing but since season 2 i comming i dont feel that bad now. thanks for sharing those pictures and i think Sori is still uploading more picutres on her twitter. i still dont like the boy groups that they might be adding. that whole couple thing thats going to happen will not be as funny imo.

im really happy that IY will be continuing, cuz regardless of the ratings, it's still a good show after all. but it DOES seem likely that honey will be leaving the show though and that's really worrying (imo). but like PioneerLtTwinkie said, with her school and overseas promotions, this is going to get quite tricky. personally i have no idea how this is going to turn out in the end cuz there's so many factors to consider, but i think honey will still be invited at the very least. so hopefully dsp will make a good decision with this one....... *crosses fingers*

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

watched the girl groups interview @ mubank waiting room, there were 5 of them, all from the original g7.

it (iy) was once at its prime but now ending due to low rating.

this, "always treasure when it's around, not when it isn't, & soon only in memory."

tonight episode the 2nd last, right?

^^I haven't watched the episode yet but if it's the one where they are having a Christmas party then sadly yes..it's the last episode. Well the girls uploaded pics of their last day, and that was when they had a Christmas decorations w/ pics of G7 at the uh uh uh what's it called? Lol. Im typing as Im thinking.....the greenhouse.

here's the preview to the last.

[c] kooharafancamiy

i apologize for the anxiety & low spirits shown recently but judging from the preview, they were full of laughter though season 1 has ended.

hara, please comeback if they do invite you back. iy viewers will miss you..