[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

in ep 56, i love how narsha, hara & shinyoung ate the jajangmyun, they did it so deliciously. hmm, i'm going to miss the infamous iy way of eating long noodle in black sauce.

btw why were they putting up pole markings around yuchiri? i know it was a generous service towards the village by making tourist hot spots but why on ep56? my guess is the decision of ending iy has been fixed & made known. did i find sadness in those eyes of wanggu?

seeing wanggu house (before the fire) definitely brought some pitiness and sorrow too. for those who aren't aware, his house we saw on ep56 was reduced into these:

wanggu2.jpg

wanggu1.jpg

some pics from last episode:

58av.jpg

21433016.jpg

my feeling is season 2 will have new casts & mcs. so this g10 will always be remembered.

g10ld.jpg

even though i'm only on ep 18 now, u guys posting these keeps making my mood go down... and i haven't even reached the ep where sunny, yuri and my beloved hyunah left! T.T i guess i have to stop coming here.. but i can't! arggghhh i'm too nosy lol. thanks for those pictures!

G10 will always be remembered and loved by many. Same goes for the villagers and everyone else in Invincible Youth. Now that it's over, I can understand more of what their motto is and how it applies.

Youth is never defeated indeed :)

I can't describe how happy I am for Honey and how she was a part of something great like this.

Season 2, come quick!

Though in all honesty, visiting this thread and seeing all of this never fails to bring me down a bit.... lol but I have to put this all in happy memories somehow.

Edit: I will only watch the rest of the episodes once I'm alone. I wouldn't want my parents to see me tearing up or crying while watching lol. I remember when Sunny, Yuri, Hyunah left, I got teary, to be honest. I can only imagine the last episode... ah...

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Man this was an awesome show but once Hyunah, Yuri, and Sunny left I felt it lost alot of its charm but still watched it for Hara! :)

I really liked the interactions between Hara and Hyunah those were the best

Oh well it was a great show and if the come out with a season 2 i think it will be hard to top this cast.

I just finished the last episode. It is so sad but I know it has to end.

Invincible youth was the show that brought me to Kpop. Consequently Hara was the first KARA member I knew.

Back then, I didn't like any group specifically and was following the more popular SNSD closely. However, I kept noticing this girl who was so interesting and pretty. Yuri and Sunny were the show's main attraction at the start but my focus started to move to Hara.

Because of Hara, I came to know KARA. For me the turning point was Nicole's visit during Ep 18. I was pretty moved by Nicole's speech to Hara and felt that both of them are so genuine. Hence I started to find out more about KARA and listen to their songs etc.

As I became a Kamilia, I started going back to through the episodes and re-watching Hara again. It is so meaningful for me as well as it also made me recall how I liked Kpop.

During the era of new G7, Hara really shone and became like the main star of the show. She was hardworking during farming but always going an extra mile to make the show interesting. It was interesting as I really started to like this period because the show had turned to a quiet and sincere pace about farming life.

Seeing her cry like that during the last episode, I could feel that she had alot to say but she just couldn't >< . I know in her heart that being part of IY has been a huge milestone in her career.

Finally she was awarded during KBS entertainment awards for her efforts. Her sincerity during her thank you speech was touching for me. I think her tears were not only because of her win, but because of the memories of IY again. ( during the award, the last episode was already filmed)

Now its nearly impossible to expect Hara to be back to IY again. I think one of the reasons G7 stopped is because Hara can no longer keep up with the filming schedule. Anyway I have downloaded all the shows, its gonna be a nice memory in the future!

Edited by tinaomina

dang, next episode for me is the last. watching them distribute the jak rice was fun. i was happy when hara got the pillow all to her self and did the cute poses. that was to die for. then seeing clusmy hara was refreshing. it really has been a while since ive seen her fall for being to "into" the moment. hara is something special. im really glad she was casted onto this show. the show allowed hara to grow and that allowed her to blossom. i really cant wait for the final episode, on the other hand dont really want to even watch the last episode. i know its gonna be a shot to the heart

i hate it! it's ending next week. (kbsworld is still on e57.)

i watched ep57 while hoping it never ends but it did.

i realized i was wrong, i don't watch iy just because of honey but the rest too.

during the game when only 4 were left fighting for the cushions,

coincidentally the 4 were from the original g7.

from narsha, seonhwa, hyomin to hara, i watched them closely as i never had previously (besides honey),

i realized they have improved a lot.

the way they fought (hard) & posed the different expressions, i'm going to miss them (a lot).

though i'm pleased that the cheque was written with "hara & 9 others"

but iy is about "joohyun, taewoo, shinyoung, eunyi, narsha, sunny, yuri, seonhwa, hyomin, hyuna, hara, jooyeon, victoria & sori". they made the show (but only this far).

like most i'm going to watch ep58 alone. :(

here're some hara cut from the last episode.

[c] kiwi0000kiwi

it's a pity indeed when honey was awarded with kbs excellent female mc, she wasn't able to rejoice & share the award with everyone (iy cast & yuchiri people) in the filming village (because the last filming has recorded).

these scenes will be missed.

haras.jpg

Lol I planned on not watching ever again but I don't know... guess I changed my mind.

So I just watched episode 53 (I know I'm late but who cares xD) and... well, what can I say..

I watched the whole episode smiling and enjoying every bits of it.

I was happy as I watched it and the thought of IY being over didn't cross my mind.

It seemed as if it was those normal, usual episodes where you know you have something to look forward to.

*sigh* well I guess it just had to happen. I'll keep enjoying the rest of IY and look forward to Season 2.

IY and G7 <3

this is about celebrating honey birthday (fanmade) but i'm sharing here (iy thread) because "it's all about you" from 0:21 (sangsangplus-iy).

[c] kiwi0000kiwi

i had never really read into the lyrics but it changed since hara iy appearance has come to an end.

"it's all about you, baby. it's all about you (honey)."

i just got a big empty feeling inside of me. its sad to know that the thing u wait for every week or even two weeks isnt going to be there any more. the wait gave me something to look forward to. seeing hara struggling to talk was painful for me to see. i even almost started to tear up my self. she sure was cute tho when the arm fell off. im really glad tho that invincible youth ended with them being cheerful.

on a side note, does anyone know what ep they started planting rice?

This series is indeed memorable. I also like how Hyuna and Shinyoung works there! It was so funny! When Hyuna left together with the 2 SNSD members, I kinda felt bad too. And now the show eneded and I will not see Goo Hara too! So depressing...

But we got to have faith for Season 2! :)

yea.. i seriously hope there will be a season 2 with our honey as a permanent member there again. was really very sad during the ending... now we have to wait and see if there will be a season 2... now there's one less thing to keep me company..... think i'll watch iy again from e beginning... =)

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! No more Invincible Youth! Just when the new crew was gelling with the old crew the show ends. When are the goodbyes ever gonna stop in this show? Oh wait, it's over but the producers are saying a season 2 might happen again another cliffhanger. At least, Heroes is keeping me interested with Nicole and Jiyoung but dammit if I say that I rather see Goo Hara and Hyomin doing farm work.