[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

does anyone know where i can atch IY from episode 30 to 58 english subbed? i seriously can't find anything. :(

u still can find it in pikeyenny, theres some in yt n dailymotion..

@red4summer

thnkx for the info.. n i agree wit u..if hara in iy 2, i will dod anything..

wen iy almost ended, the pd said tht there is some member who will have oversea schedule..

thts y iy have to ended, of coz tht person is hara..hara is importnt in iy..so she must come back no matter what happen..

does anyone know where i can atch IY from episode 30 to 58 english subbed? i seriously can't find anything. :(

1-32 and 37,38,51 at soshified.

the rest from http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/

your sooo lucky if you havent watch all IY episode, cos i've been playing it over and over and over, dont think i can stop >.< really looking forward for season 2 :lol2:

• 5 weeks later...

I watched IY , only because of Hara ! She is the Best in the show and it is undeniable that she is the Driving Force of the Show !

She's just amazing at whatever she do , she is hardworking and funny ! Me too i love the way she steals things from others , lol ! What a speed ! I was disappointed that she didn't pass the tractor exam ! But she was 100% sure to do it !

This is what i remember the most ! In my opinion i think the show could last 1 years more ! This is just sad it ended like that !

I wanted to see her interact with 2pm , when they were invited ! Sadly that day she wasn't present !

Mblaq make me dicovered Hara in IY ! Because i didn't kown her before that , apart form the happy together episode with joon and rain bi !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i got to know more about Hara and the group Kara from invincible youth. she really makes such a good pair with Yuri (SNSD) with their funny antics! both of them never fail to brighten the day. it's a pity the show had to end...wish they would do a reunion ep with the original G7.

• 2 weeks later...