[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

• 1 month later...

The ending of this show made me cry only because of Our Hara. Hara is overflowing with tears and almost could not breath normally because of crying. The way she cried is like a little girl. it was so sad that i can't help myself but cry with her. :crying: She love IY so much. i wish in season 2 she would be a guest or if ever would be permanent again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I've finished up to ep 52 of IY. Credits to chupachups for the info on where to find the eng subs of IY. I'm expecting a very emotional ending to IY S1. At first because I was only a fan of KARA, I thought I should get into IY but as I continued on, I realized why IY is so popular. Just like all the members of G7, new and old, you really feel connected with all of them. I am so happy that 2/5 of KARA gets to experience something like IY because its really one of the most unique Korean variety shows out there. I loved how Hara was always smart about being considerate of her male guests (watch up to IY ep 53 for those that haven't yet... :thumbup: )which tells me she seems to think differently from the other G7 members. She seems to know to entertain on a variety show. Hara, KARA, IY.... FIGHTING!!!

@rup_the_pup

though both were devastating, ep58 was different from ep32 because we knew that hara was leaving with iy ending. the days leading to the last episode, it was heartbreaking. some advice, be sure you watch it alone. lol. i'm sure you will love ep58. including hara, most of the girls from g7 started with nothing but they ended the series with vast experience and great friendships. they have definitely gained a lot of fans and left us with memorable moments. i wish they will be invited back as guests in iy2. i miss iy hara..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...