[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

Omg, i love all the members but i gotta say that Sunny and Hara are the best out of the bunch.

They surprise me all the time. Haha. Plus, they are so HILARIOUS. I like how they throw their image image away

andshow us, the viewers, a more uh what's that world i`m looking for?....*thinks* Down-to-earth personality.

By making us feel as if we are close to them(?)

I watch those episodes there too!~

haha. Hyomin is probably wearing them so that she won't get edited out. lol

she must go above and beyond trying to get attention ^_^

Didn't she say that this year, she isn't going to get edited out or something like that?

It was the New Year's Special episode.

So true, Hara and Sunny just act out however. They're pretty carefree in the show. With Sunhwa she's still so new to the idol world we're not sure with her. I just know she likes foil for blinds. Sunny, Hara and Hyunah are great on the show. It helps that Sunny and Hara are prolly the two more athletic and strongest girls of girl groups too for their size. They can work and make you laugh. It's too good of a combination for this show.

I did see Hyomin with the socks on her bag when they were pulling out the christmas tree from the shop. So cute animal ears is what Hyomin gonna do to keep from getting edited out? I know she said for this year she was gonna follow Sunny around to get more air time. I guess she needed something.

If they release a DVD ever, i hope there are deleted scenes. I just know so much stuff happened that we didnt see that were funny too.

although I wonder how long they are at the village for shooting. I don't think they sleep there do they? They always has so much luggage but I never knew how long they stayed.

^^omg im just nodding while reading your post on everything that you just mention.

i hope that they DO release a DVD special edition type (:

haha. maybe we might get to see lots of funny behind-the-scenes and cuts that weren't aired.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx164/D..._Untitled-8.gif

Does anyone know who Hara's raping hugging in that gif?

haha that's Yul (Yuri)..it was after they did some graffiti on Shinyoung's face, while she was sleeping.

haha! yeah, that was Yuri with Hara. a cut of it

they're really cute together. at the sledding part, everyone came down the slop for a break but the two of them were still sitting up there...positioning themselves to sled down. and Hyuna + Hara's hug is really adorable too. HAHA. i think i'm bias or something, but anyone with Hara will come off as cute to me. lol. Sunny + Hara. Hyomin + Hara. :D

i think Hyomin always wear those bunny ears etc...as a way to promote bo peep? :lol: i think this coming week will be Hara's Bday episode.

I just got into invincible youth lately. The chemistry between those girls are just fantastic. They combine well together and their were no ankward moments.

Hara is the mood maker with her silly gags and funny dance.

Sunny is the aegyo girl and the strong girl that catches chiken easily LOL

Yuri is the full of confidence girl and a prankster

Hyuna is the whining kid and the one that attach to Hara the most

Hyomin is the inocent girl and very pure

Shunhwa is the charismatic girl and very bad in math LOL

Narsha is the adult lady with her unique charm

Gya, trying to catch up with the episode now

Lol...alots of Hara here...

Invincible Youth FTW!

But I like also other G7 members...

Yuri also one of the thief in ep11...

Aigoo...when the laughingness will going to end? -.-

yay!

i love Invincible Youth!! (HARA is a permanent guest! yipee!)

HARA is really cute and adorable... hehe she's really funny...

thnx for sharing IY to us!!

HARA jjang!!

:thumbup:

heyyy it seems that after certain episodes say ep11, there hasn't been full length episodes of invincible youth on youtube? or at least I haven't been able to find. If anyone has any user subscription with FULL episodes of IY (esp the most recent ones ep14 and above) please let me know okay? Or if there are english subs EVEN BETTER STILL. I will be really grateful to you!! :inluv::)